Home

Need more restricted modes and challenges

This is a discussion on Need more restricted modes and challenges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2016, 10:22 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Need more restricted modes and challenges

I know this has been said many times but a random challenge generator would be a nice addition. They don't have add much for this, just a very simple "randomizer" like how many Bronze/silver/gold/ameythyst/diamond required per game and the reward could be random also, like 500-10kMT or 1 pack of DP/VIP etc. or better yet a gauntlet type board for the reward.
Old 03-10-2016, 03:27 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

They need more challenges, but i feel they need more challenges that compliments the entire community and not the top percentage. they need a nice long run of challenges for every difficulty level. no just the best players or the ones with the most cards to do certain ones.
Old 03-13-2016, 04:06 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I like the online challenge that limits you to an 80 overall team, but the problem is that it's set to the super scrubby Pro difficulty.

If there was a way to play that online challenge on Superstar Sim difficulty I'd only play that challenge and ignore the rest of the mode.

I like making themed teams that fall under the 80 overall restriction. Right now I'm using a full team of guys who played high school or college ball in the state of Tennessee:
Attached Images
File Type: png rhythm.png (385.9 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by jyoung; 03-13-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2016, 04:46 PM   #12
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I like the online challenge that limits you to an 80 overall team, but the problem is that it's set to the super scrubby Pro difficulty.

If there was a way to play that online challenge on Superstar Sim difficulty I'd only play that challenge and ignore the rest of the mode.

I like making themed teams that fall under the 80 overall restriction. Right now I'm using a full team of guys who played high school or college ball in the state of Tennessee:
Are you able to find games in those online challenges? I never can don't think I've found one yet.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:13 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Are you able to find games in those online challenges? I never can don't think I've found one yet.
It helps to search during peak hours if you want to play randoms.

You can also get a game by searching the "no rules anything goes" challenge or "90 overall" challenge at the same time as someone on your friends list. The challenges are better for playing friends since some of them are on higher difficulties. If you just invite a friend the normal way then it will be set to that horrible Pro difficulty garbage where every shot goes in.

Last edited by jyoung; 03-13-2016 at 05:17 PM.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:21 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 17
Need more restricted modes and challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung

It really defeats the purpose of setting a ovr team rating limit when the gameplay is dumbed down. Yeah you to use bronze and silver cards but the perform above their ratings because of low difficulty settings. The causal difficulty settings in MT annoys me the most.

Play with Friends could've been great but once agin for the 3rd year in a row it's stuck on Pro difficulty. Why give us the option to play private matches and not give the option to customize the settings. This game plays like trash on pro settings and I don't know why the continue to leave Play with Friends on those noob settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »