Home

Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List

This is a discussion on Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2016, 03:26 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
People frequently talk about Relentless Finisher as increasing make percentage on contact layups, but according to the game's description, the only utility of Relentless Finisher is to reduce the additional drain on energy that contact layups and dunks take upon a player.

Valuable for reducing energy drain from finishing at the rim, but not valuable for increasing finish rate at the rim.

Exactly, acrobat actually increases the percentage of contact layups.
Old 03-23-2016, 04:07 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Players With No Badges/Missing Badges List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Exactly, acrobat actually increases the percentage of contact layups.
This is the description and I agree with them. I am definitely not sure though. Last year (relentless finisher didn't exist) and the cost of acrobat was 2-3k.

Now acrobat goes for 500 MT while relentless at leas 2-3k. Is it so common error? In any case I add both to my slashers when possible but when I need to add only one I add acrobat
Old 03-23-2016, 04:40 PM   #75
Pro

I am pretty sure relentless finisher does increase percentage of contact layups, although I am not certain, it is more of an observation based on feel.

I can confirm, acrobat does in fact increase percentage of layups. From lots of testing in mycareer I have evidence to prove that the percentage of my baseline reverse layups in particular went up significantly in percentage following acquiring that badge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2016, 04:52 PM   #76
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
This is the description and I agree with them. I am definitely not sure though. Last year (relentless finisher didn't exist) and the cost of acrobat was 2-3k.

Now acrobat goes for 500 MT while relentless at leas 2-3k. Is it so common error? In any case I add both to my slashers when possible but when I need to add only one I add acrobat
Acrobat, actually, applies to shots at the rim that are altered, mid-air. Not necessarily contact or non-contact specific.

And I wouldn't look at cost of the badge as being indicative of its relative value. It has much more to do with rarity.

Take Teardropper, for example. It's a rarer badge and costs much more on the AH than common badges. I.e. at least 1000 on PC AH and, these days, more toward 2000 or beyond.

All this said, if you are going to slash to the basket with a guy, Relentless has high value for preserving his energy. Certainly if he's a starter, but perhaps not worth expense if coming off the bench.
Old 03-23-2016, 05:23 PM   #77
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Acrobat, actually, applies to shots at the rim that are altered, mid-air. Not necessarily contact or non-contact specific.

In defiantly works on contested layup that aren't altered. I been play with the display up and it activates on all my contested layups.
Old 03-25-2016, 01:40 AM   #78
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

Gold '87 Sleepy Floyd's badges are glitched. Hopefully the developers catch this because he was one my favorite players in 2K15.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 03-25-2016, 09:16 AM   #79
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaman81
Gold '87 Sleepy Floyd's badges are glitched. Hopefully the developers catch this because he was one my favorite players in 2K15.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was about to buy one, thanks for letting me know.

How's updated Bernard King, have they given him dunk packages yet? Anyone know?
Old 03-25-2016, 11:20 PM   #80
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

I still can't badge my AK47 after they added his badges, what's up with that?

Pick Pocket and a bunch of others I want to gold are still bronze.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »