Home

Not able to add/upgrade last badge on my DR Draymond?

This is a discussion on Not able to add/upgrade last badge on my DR Draymond? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2016, 02:23 AM   #1
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Not able to add/upgrade last badge on my DR Draymond?

I thought it might have been the update as I can't upgrade any badges on my AK47. Now I tried to add Microwave to my last available slot on DR Draymond Green and I'm not able to what the heck? Is anybody else having this issue?

I don't think the Draymond card is screwed up as I've added lots of badges to it already it's just that last slot it's not accepting. Am I screwed this really sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2016, 02:52 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Not able to add/upgrade last badge on my DR Draymond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
I thought it might have been the update as I can't upgrade any badges on my AK47. Now I tried to add Microwave to my last available slot on DR Draymond Green and I'm not able to what the heck? Is anybody else having this issue?

I don't think the Draymond card is screwed up as I've added lots of badges to it already it's just that last slot it's not accepting. Am I screwed this really sucks.
one of his slots is glitched. others have had this issue. it first happened when he went Amethyst. that may have been corrected, but remember, he just got new badges about a week ago and that couldve caused another/new glitch.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #3
QNo
MVP

I believe that my Draymond glitched because they added the Dimer badge to him which I had manually added before. One of his slots is broken.
Old 03-09-2016, 12:55 PM   #4
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
I believe that my Draymond glitched because they added the Dimer badge to him which I had manually added before. One of his slots is broken.
Wow I added Dimer as well did you contact their support wonder if they can do anything?
Old 03-09-2016, 01:59 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Wow I added Dimer as well did you contact their support wonder if they can do anything?
give you the same scripted template..."clear your cache...etc...." support cant fix it but they will get it over to the devs. depending on when the devs get it, they will fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2016, 12:39 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
give you the same scripted template..."clear your cache...etc...." support cant fix it but they will get it over to the devs. depending on when the devs get it, they will fix.
This is true. They can't fix a broken Draymond (I had to buy another one to get all 20 badges).

However, once escalated high enough support does have the ability to compensate you in other ways. YMMV.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:46 AM   #7
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2kpdx
This is true. They can't fix a broken Draymond (I had to buy another one to get all 20 badges).

However, once escalated high enough support does have the ability to compensate you in other ways. YMMV.
Compensate how take my card and give me a fresh new one? I've already got him with all gold badges so that really sucks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »