Home

Michael Redd is finally here.....

This is a discussion on Michael Redd is finally here..... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2016, 01:31 PM   #1
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

OVR: 0

This will be one of the best Gold cards hands down!

Might have to put him on my bench and get rid of the last bronze card in my rotation. He is fast and quick. Defense should be better IMO. I will be looking to snipe him when I get home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2016, 03:44 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Michael Redd is finally here.....

I guess it depends on whether or not he shoots so well that one can overlook the lackluster defense...and the poor Personality Badges. Only Volume Shooter and Laid Back.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:49 PM   #3
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Yup. This why he would be a 12th or 13th player in my rotation. But volume shooter is dangerous in some instances. If he comes off the bench lighting it up then keeping him shooting will only prove to be advantageous.

Old 03-11-2016, 04:27 PM   #4
MVP

I wonder if having Volume Shooter makes him more prone to coming off the bench Cold, or not.

I think he's still unreleased, but I wonder if the role you're describing (Gold shooter coming off the bench) might be better filled by Hornets Glen Rice:

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/9377/glen-rice

Comparatively slower, but also lights-out ratings from Mid and especially 3. About the same defensively, but in terms of Personality Badges, has: Spark Plug, Swagger, and Heart and Soul.
Old 03-11-2016, 04:36 PM   #5
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
I wonder if having Volume Shooter makes him more prone to coming off the bench Cold, or not.

I think he's still unreleased, but I wonder if the role you're describing (Gold shooter coming off the bench) might be better filled by Hornets Glen Rice:

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/9377/glen-rice

Comparatively slower, but also lights-out ratings from Mid and especially 3. About the same defensively, but in terms of Personality Badges, has: Spark Plug, Swagger, and Heart and Soul.

I agree. But for a Michael Redd fan, volume shooter can be a benefit. Athleticism is a big deal in this game haha

I have used Chris Mullin off the bench and he lights it up regardless. (Microwave badge is a good counter for volume shooter)

Last edited by LegitSkillz; 03-11-2016 at 04:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2016, 04:53 PM   #6
Pro

I used to be a fan of his. Wish this card was released earlier in the year. I will pick him up if he is reasonably priced but he will have a hard time competing for minutes in my rotation.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:36 AM   #7
Rookie

Need brandon Roy
Old 03-12-2016, 01:12 PM   #8
Rookie

Would have liked Redd earlier in the year, too. My most anticipated shooter is Kings Peja...

Also, slightly unrelated, anyone looking out for 95 OVR Pistol Pete? I went up against him in Gauntlet and he looks great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »