Home

Is now the time to sell ALL my collection?

This is a discussion on Is now the time to sell ALL my collection? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-11-2016, 10:17 PM   #9
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is now the time to sell ALL my collection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
It's not 8 weekly teams left, I meant 8 players from the remaining teams. I think the heat is the 2nd last one, then last it will either be the suns or the bulls, I am not sure. Keep 8 suns players and 8 bulls players just to be safe.

All gold jerseys I started at 1k bid 1k bin. If they didn't sell after 2 posts I dropped them down to 500. I didn't sell any gold jerseys under 500. My silvers I started at 500 bid 500 bin but ended up having to sell some for 250 if they didn't sell after 3 or 4 posts. All bronze jerseys I listed for 250. Some jerseys sold quick while others remained in my AH for up to a week while regularly relisting.

Playbooks and courts I sold for 250. Coaches were mainly 250 but a few like Kerr will go for more like 750 or so.

Then for players if it was somebody generic if I didn't feel like a lot of people used.. All golds would be posted for 2k, silvers for 1.5k, and bronze for 1k. If it was a kyle korver or jr smith I would look up their prices and then list them at 3k or 4k or whichever they were selling for at the time. Paul George, Russell Westbrook, guys like that I knew to look up their prices and not list for 2k. The majority of players I didn't have to search though, I knew they weren't very popular or high target players. Also, a bunch of my bronze players I ended up selling for 800. Bronze guys go very quick at 800, minimal waiting for them.

Also, check prices for things like coloured basketballs, some of mine sold for 3 or 4k each.
I think it is going to be the Suns for the last one.

I got a rewards bronze Tom Chambers about a week and a half ago in gauntlet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »