Home

James Harden...

This is a discussion on James Harden... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2016, 12:00 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: James Harden...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
best value for money offensive cards in the game. They can single handley change a game coming from bench
yes, the superstars that are subpar defensively happen to be the best offensive cards in the game for your money.

Melo
Kyrie
Harden

the lowest versions of them can light it up and they only get more OPed as they go up in tiers. hate to see a Diamond Beard.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:42 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I love the way he plays. Not a big fan of him IRL and dont like using him online because of defense, but he like Melo, is a treat to play with offensively.

great transition player with his ball handling, passing and finishing animations. shot timing takes some getting used to. not terribly difficult though. after that, he is pretty much money. I kill with him...and I have had people in RTTP kill me using him. he is streaky is the best way to describe him. when he's on, he's on. when he's off....
Yeah I've carried on with him and he's ok now. Unreliable, but like you say when he's hot it's great
Old 03-27-2016, 07:03 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 0

Yeah, he works pretty well as a PG if you operate a lot out of PnR and play Drive and Dish. I'd probably have him defend opponents spot-up shooting 2 or 3, if that's available, rather than a really quick and fast PG, especially one who can shoot the 3 and exploit space given.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »