Home

Amethyst Nate Archibald (Kings version$

This is a discussion on Amethyst Nate Archibald (Kings version$ within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2016, 04:53 PM   #1
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

OVR: 0

Anyone use him? Dude as 99 speed and 99 acceleration and great stats all round for shooting, attacking, defending, and play making. Seems like he would give AS CP3 a run for his money haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2016, 05:01 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Amethyst Nate Archibald (Kings version$

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitSkillz
Anyone use him? Dude as 99 speed and 99 acceleration and great stats all round for shooting, attacking, defending, and play making. Seems like he would give AS CP3 a run for his money haha.
This AMY Tiny Nate is really intriguing and, yeah, I think the easy comparison is with ASMVP CP3. Trading CP3's elite shooting for Nate's insane speed, while retaining very good shooting.

I haven't gotten to play with him. I think a lot of it will depend on his shooting stroke and also maybe his animations and how reliable he is in finishing layups at the rim.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:23 PM   #3
MVP

at quick glance it appears that CP3 is the better all around player. elite 3-D.

Nate is the ultimate playmaker, for himself and others. add a shoe to him and max out his BC. a player with 99 BC, Speed, ACC can do whatever he wants to do with the ball whenever he wants to do it. the Gold version is pretty good and its almost 10 points lower. I will be looking to pick him up when I get more MT.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
at quick glance it appears that CP3 is the better all around player. elite 3-D.
I don't think Nate is a considerable drop-off from ASMVP CP3 in defense. Same super-high 97 Lat Quickness. CP3's edge is mainly in his +17 Steal and significant bumps in D IQ, especially Low Post.

Maybe biggest advantage is dealing with PG's that might post up, as Nate is really weak with 35 Strength (CP3 is +33 there).

But Nate has same Lat Quickness and is only -2 in Shot Contest.

What's interesting is his 96 Reaction Time (+18). Does this have ramifications when manually controlled, or only when CPU is controlling him on D?
Old 03-16-2016, 02:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

One very important think to consider is that Tiny has uber dunk packages, you combine that with insane athleticism and handles and it's over. Gold version dunk in traffic like theres nobody there, it's ridiculous, he probably never dunked in an NBA game in his entire career. Now they gave him good 3 and D ratings as well...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2016, 03:59 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxior
One very important think to consider is that Tiny has uber dunk packages, you combine that with insane athleticism and handles and it's over. Gold version dunk in traffic like theres nobody there, it's ridiculous, he probably never dunked in an NBA game in his entire career. Now they gave him good 3 and D ratings as well...

Yeah I picked up his gold card to test his animations and noticed him pulling off ridiculous dunks. His dunk rating is low but with his dunk package and his high dunk tendencies he pull off some crazy dunks.

Idk they probably confused him with the other Nate.
Old 03-16-2016, 04:50 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Yeah I picked up his gold card to test his animations and noticed him pulling off ridiculous dunks. His dunk rating is low but with his dunk package and his high dunk tendencies he pull off some crazy dunks.

Idk they probably confused him with the other Nate.
I mentioned this in a thread a couple months ago. I was throwing down crazy dunks with him so I went to Youtube to see if I could find any footage of him dunking. I did see him play when he was old and with the Celtics but dont remember him dunking then so figured maybe he did when he was younger, lol.
Old 03-16-2016, 05:44 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I mentioned this in a thread a couple months ago. I was throwing down crazy dunks with him so I went to Youtube to see if I could find any footage of him dunking. I did see him play when he was old and with the Celtics but dont remember him dunking then so figured maybe he did when he was younger, lol.

They're a bunch of historic players the have wrong animations. Bigs with guards animations and wings with bigs animations. On the 01 lakers they have two players (Rider, George) that have all LBJ animations and one (Madsen) that have all Kyrie's animations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »