Home

MVP packs discussion

This is a discussion on MVP packs discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2016, 03:23 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MVP packs discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitSkillz
Hopefully, his jumper is slow like the current or he can become a serious headache haha. ]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same shot release as the current, no need to panic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2016, 03:26 PM   #26
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum NoVa
So bob pettit is already 25k is his price gonna get lower?

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

The amethyst cards are being pulled like crazy in these packs so probably but I grabbed one for 26k. That was still cheap and makes for a good backup PF since I sold most of my players and it was the only spot I really lacked in.
Old 03-18-2016, 03:26 PM   #27
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

So the packs are seriously lit. Pulled D Rose and Willis Reed in the same box. I hate D Rose with a passion, but I'll probably keep him just like I did last year with the Onyx after I packed him. I'm just messing around with him in freestyle, and I can already tell he's going to be lethal driving to the basket. His signature size-up is nasty. Mid range is also seriously wet. I just hate they used the current player model.

Willis Reed looks great as well. A definite improvement over my moments Whiteside.

I'm definitely going to keep hitting them as soon as my auction outcomes clear up. The amethyst market is completely shattered though. Harden is going for like 30k. There's even tons of diamonds going for under 150k. It's weird haha.
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂

Last edited by pro_cow_tipper; 03-18-2016 at 03:28 PM.
Old 03-18-2016, 03:37 PM   #28
Rookie

yeah these packs or not worth it, unless you are trying to get a diamond . you can buy the cards and save ur self time and stress if u have the mt . just picked up a bob for less than a box set...
Old 03-18-2016, 03:53 PM   #29
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitSkillz
That is correct. They need to release it haha. That nuggets version was a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have had a ton of fun this year playing with the nuggets version. So many people say he doesn't perform but I have been very successful with him.

I pulled MVP KD and MVP Gilmore from packs. Then I picked up D Rose for 99.6k BIN.

The market is crashed so hard, I just picked up 81 point Kobe for 900k, when a week ago today I was heart broken I couldnt afford the 1.8m he was going for.
Old 03-18-2016, 04:05 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
I have had a ton of fun this year playing with the nuggets version. So many people say he doesn't perform but I have been very successful with him.

I pulled MVP KD and MVP Gilmore from packs. Then I picked up D Rose for 99.6k BIN.

The market is crashed so hard, I just picked up 81 point Kobe for 900k, when a week ago today I was heart broken I couldnt afford the 1.8m he was going for.
You on ps4?
Old 03-18-2016, 04:10 PM   #31
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
You on ps4?
Yeah I am on ps4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2016, 04:10 PM   #32
Pro

I'm hoping the card(it is the best and cheapest version but still...)I put up ends up selling but I doubt it with the way the market is. I'm not going to go rock bottom with it though. I'd rather keep it instead of giving it away. I do like using it but I have my eye on one of 5 diamonds from the MVP set. 320k MT isn't quite enough for one of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »