Home

After the crash: who did you get?

This is a discussion on After the crash: who did you get? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2016, 08:37 PM   #73
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: After the crash: who did you get?

So my bench is AS Cp3/Chris Mullin/Kawhi/Ak47/Moments Hassan

I've got 130k should I save it or try and upgrade a position? If so who would you guys get. I'm thinking TBT Melo the 91 overall or Moments Klay you guys think one of them would be a nice addition?
Old 03-24-2016, 11:32 PM   #74
Rookie

Sold my collection from 1700 down to 890. Picked up Dr J, Big O and MVP wilt I just have to get my MT back up so I can pick up MVP lebron
Old 03-24-2016, 11:44 PM   #75
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

I didn't buy him but I did open an MVP pack and got my first ever Amethyst pull in Bob Pettit. He is criminally underused/talked about IMO. He plays really really well.

Should definitely have more badges though.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2016, 05:00 AM   #76
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidKain
Sold my collection from 1700 down to 890. Picked up Dr J, Big O and MVP wilt I just have to get my MT back up so I can pick up MVP lebron

in my eyes mvp lebron is the best card. Dont hesitate picking him up if you got the MT, you will be suprised how good he is. he can play PF just as good as SF, if you want to keep Julius at the 3.
Old 03-27-2016, 06:52 PM   #77
MVP

I got my guy today....MVP Oscar. had some gold badges, including Microwave....for 130k so it was a no brainer. still on the hunt for Dr. J, maybe MVP Kobe as he keeps getting cheaper.

Saw Wilt for 210k but didnt pull the trigger, should have. whats the cheapest you guys have seen him?
Old 03-27-2016, 07:07 PM   #78
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I got my guy today....MVP Oscar. had some gold badges, including Microwave....for 130k so it was a no brainer. still on the hunt for Dr. J, maybe MVP Kobe as he keeps getting cheaper.

Saw Wilt for 210k but didnt pull the trigger, should have. whats the cheapest you guys have seen him?

Congrats man, I remember him being on your radar. I just beat RTTP with Diamond MJ, MVP Rose and TBT Lebron, despite beating it a while back, it felt good this time around going 10-0 against OP lineups. I will talk about my experience in the line-up advice/suggestion thread.
Old 03-27-2016, 07:17 PM   #79
Rookie

Sold that DPOY Jordan I picked up for 108k for 200k today. Sitting on about 300k now with no idea who to buy. I really want MVP LeBron. Price just hasn't come down far enough yet.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:10 PM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr

Nice pickup on MVP Oscar I got him for 122k no badges. You should have grabbed that Wilt I got him 225k the lowest I seen besides the weekend when MVP packs dropped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »