Home

NBA 2K16: Throwback Thursday Card Reviews (Early April)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16: Throwback Thursday Card Reviews (Early April) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2016, 01:12 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16: Throwback Thursday Card Reviews (Early April)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleJJJay
I'm hoping we can get a Magic tomorrow. We've had everyone else it seems but Magic.

Also looking for the Shawn Kemp Sonics version.

Any player that is already in the game from the release should already have their cards in the game by this point. I understand the 99 OVR MJ being a reward, but it should be another dominant version of MJ other than MVP MJ.
why another dominant MJ? its already a slap in collector's faces that reward MJ is unattainable. FWIW I felt like the MJ releases were just about the only release they got right. Moments, then ROTY, then DPOY, then MVP. that was perfect progression and release. there have been so many other instances of worse card versions coming later.
Old 04-21-2016, 03:02 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
why another dominant MJ? its already a slap in collector's faces that reward MJ is unattainable. FWIW I felt like the MJ releases were just about the only release they got right. Moments, then ROTY, then DPOY, then MVP. that was perfect progression and release. there have been so many other instances of worse card versions coming later.

I'm cool with the MVP MJ being the dominant one, the best one should be left for the ones that went through the grind, I can dig that. But the MVP MJ isn't attainable anymore through packs. I feel it should be a version you can get in FBF packs since MVP packs are no more. At least a MJ with similar stats to the MVP one. There is only I believe just two FBF diamonds in the mode right now, T-Mac and Russell. lol. That's crazy! I'm ready for a Magic.
Old 04-21-2016, 04:14 PM   #11
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

2k is trying to hold onto the juiced cards for as long as possible to keep the mode alive. It's bs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2016, 04:26 PM   #12
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaman81
2k is trying to hold onto the juiced cards for as long as possible to keep the mode alive. It's bs.

disgusting. i'm gonna give this game a break. also had once again two 0-0 timeouts which stole my promotion in RTTP. they have the same issues from day 1 and refuse to fix them. if you think about the size of this cash cow it's just disrespectful how they treat their clients. can't remember when the organization of MT was as bad as this year.
Old 04-21-2016, 08:57 PM   #13
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

Yeah it's ridiculous that they haven't done anything about 0-0 losses.

FBF is guaranteed to suck tomorrow since they are putting playoff packs in the game tomorrow as well.

Old 04-22-2016, 07:37 AM   #14
Rookie

Any packs lit this weekend?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »