Home

This Is A Serious Issue That Makes No Sense....

This is a discussion on This Is A Serious Issue That Makes No Sense.... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2016, 04:17 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: This Is A Serious Issue That Makes No Sense....

Quote:
Originally Posted by start it up
The market seems to crash every other week or so. How many have we had so far this year?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
dont know, but the biggest crash factor is when a theme pack is first released. happened with DPOY, ASG, and MVP. also minor crashes when really good diamonds come out. Deron isnt good enough to make it crash because he is the same rating of Kemba and all those guys. When they drop LBJ/Wade/Vince, its gonna cause another minor crash.
Old 04-08-2016, 04:47 PM   #34
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Deron is terrible on defense and doesn't have a 90 3 ball at least. He has solid strength and decent layup rating. Only hardcore fans would love this card. MVP Rose is a better card than this. This diamond should be priced lower than historic Russell.

If I'm spending money on a diamond pg he better be special. This one is not. Even AS CP3 is better than this card.
Seeing him on the auction house selling for 300k was a joke, how stupid can people be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by LegitSkillz; 04-08-2016 at 04:49 PM.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:33 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitSkillz
Deron is terrible on defense and doesn't have a 90 3 ball at least. He has solid strength and decent layup rating. Only hardcore fans would love this card. MVP Rose is a better card than this. This diamond should be priced lower than historic Russell.

If I'm spending money on a diamond pg he better be special. This one is not. Even AS CP3 is better than this card.
Seeing him on the auction house selling for 300k was a joke, how stupid can people be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When comparing players one of the most important thing is, animations. DWill has a 85 3pt rating but he has one of the easiest shot releases in the game. He shoots better than his ratings suggest. He's not an elite diamond PG but he's better than Rose, CP3 and a lot of the other diamond PGs. Which none of them are as cheap as Russell. 300k for him is a bit crazy tho.

SN: idk why they haven't released historic packs yet. What they added about 25 historic cards. How many of them would be on the AH tho especially the bronze ones.

Last edited by Scramz718; 04-08-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2016, 11:39 PM   #36
Rookie

They need to take the League Pass Packs back down and fix them. No Historic bronze players, two contracts every other pack, and who knows what else. These packs have been broken for a month now.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:41 AM   #37
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by start it up
They need to take the League Pass Packs back down and fix them. No Historic bronze players, two contracts every other pack, and who knows what else. These packs have been broken for a month now.
To be honest, since they took them down and up again, this was probably their fix, so you can not really make profit out of them.
Old 04-09-2016, 06:58 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
To be honest, since they took them down and up again, this was probably their fix, so you can not really make profit out of them.
I don't think its intentional. I would hope not. Ironically owning a historic bronze player gives you a monopoly in the market. Knowing that 2k has botched the "Weekly Challenge" several times, which was planned out for months gives me hope that they are once again sleep at the wheel and not being evil.

Its really not hard to put 2 and 2 together. 2k is advertising and selling VC for players that are simply not obtainable. And not the "TBT Diamond" "very rare" but obtainable, historic bronze players are simply not in these packs. Right after 2k discounted their MYteam packs a flood of "Current" bronze cards hit the market. To my knowledge only the League Pass pack contains "Current"bronze players. The League Pass pack also is the only pack that contains historic bronze players. So how is it possible that the market floods with current bronze players, but absolutely zero historics when both types come from the same pack? This Journey has taken far too long for this to continue.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:45 AM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
When comparing players one of the most important thing is, animations. DWill has a 85 3pt rating but he has one of the easiest shot releases in the game. He shoots better than his ratings suggest. He's not an elite diamond PG but he's better than Rose, CP3 and a lot of the other diamond PGs. Which none of them are as cheap as Russell. 300k for him is a bit crazy tho.

SN: idk why they haven't released historic packs yet. What they added about 25 historic cards. How many of them would be on the AH tho especially the bronze ones.
I think it was QNo that I was having discussion with about the difference between Amethyst Bird and Diamond Bird and he was saying that the higher the 3pt rating the wider the window for green release. In the case of Bird, this may be true...but I agree with you, but actually take it even farther to say in my experience, release animation is THE most important thing when it comes to outside shooting.

You can take some of these guys into practice or low difficulty mode like Gauntlet and you can easily see how some players animations trigger more greens than others.

Bob Cousy has one of the worst jumpshots in the game. I can NEVER get green release with him. The wide window theory kinda goes out the window when talking about Steph as well. Thats why I sold him. He has 99/99 3pt rating and he misses them way too much and although I get greens with him, I get just as many greens with other players that you wouldnt think, like TBT Deng. Crawford, J.R., are some high rated guys that have great releases. I get a lot of greens with lower rated shooters like Penny, even Bron and Amethyst Tony Parker. Anyone that has used Clyde should know, he has one of the easiest animations in the game point blank. He is one of the players I get the most green releases with, jumper and FT. He shoots both at a much higher rate than his stats suggest.
Old 04-09-2016, 07:58 AM   #40
MVP

I believe it was intentional because they realized that people like me would bye 10 league pass every day with Mt and eventually have profit selling all content. Of course the intention doesn't mean they execute it correctly

Στάλθηκε από το C1905 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »