Home

Old 04-06-2016, 09:29 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New Cards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitSkillz
Do you think 98 ovr Oscar is worth the upgrade when he comes out? Should I sell the MVP 64 version (already fully badged)?
He could be worth the upgrade, if a decent amount of them could be found on the AH after release. If it's anything like diamond T-mac, you'd better keep the MVP version.

I was about to sell TBT LBJ, to get the MVP, I'll hang on to my MT and see what kind of deals can be found later.
Old 04-06-2016, 09:30 AM   #18
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
just listed my DR Steph and Diamond Wilt. if I want them again, I will just buy them back cheaper. any cards that have value dump them now and buy back cheaper if needed. I am gonna get my MT ready for some deals.
Dont panic sale now tho. You never know with 2k....
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR
Old 04-06-2016, 10:21 AM   #19
Banned

Enso's Arena

Diamond Wade is a must :O

His current Diamond is already a blur. With a 97 & 96 Speed and Acceleration he's now going to be un guardable. Also his on ball D is up to 92 from a respectable 84. Lateral quickness up to 95 from 92. The up in jump shot stats will also make a difference.

Only draw back is his FT went from 82 to 74. If you get him hot though that shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited by Enso; 04-06-2016 at 10:29 AM.
Old 04-06-2016, 10:34 AM   #20
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
Y'all think they're going to release all these cards at once? If they do the market will take a hit, but if its weekly releases the market won't crash.

Thats exactly my train of thoughts right there
Old 04-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
Dont panic sale now tho. You never know with 2k....
no, I am not. if Wilt sells I will have made a profit.....and I dont really need him...plus if they would release some damn cards I am close to Diamond Hakeem. I rarely use Steph, he isnt in my lineup so was gonna dump him anyway because I have Diamond Stockton and Oscar, both who are better for me and I really want another Diamond wing like Dr. J or MVP Kobe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2016, 11:17 AM   #22
Rookie

After all these new cards, 2k seriously needs to change the price of black market items. I mean who wants to pay 750k for Nash?! He should be like 100k
Old 04-06-2016, 11:19 AM   #23
Pro

Lol talk about bad luck I didn't even know these were out yet and I already played against the wade, Garnett, pierce and Bron in Gauntlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-06-2016, 11:54 AM   #24
Pro

If I had known these were coming I wouldn't have bought that badged up(not all the way but close to it) MVP Kobe yesterday for like 400k. I originally got rid of him to help get MVP Jordan. So they finally decided to release a 99 card and it not be Jordan. I wonder if that is for the Charlotte game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »