Home

New pack prices?!

This is a discussion on New pack prices?! within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2016, 03:07 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New pack prices?!

Yea, weekend prices only. Hopefully that new Peja sells under 20k. I want him just to have him.
Old 04-08-2016, 03:24 PM   #10
Pro

Finally gold 89 Peja comes out. Looking forward to getting him on MyTeam.
Old 04-08-2016, 04:20 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper
MVP packs expiring Sunday in case you guys didn't see. I'm not sure if there's a counter up or anything, but I saw it on Twitter.
yeah, so if its a good deal grab it. Wed night LBJ and Kobe were 330k, Dr J was close to that as well. prices went back up after they saw we were only getting Deron. he isnt a game changer at this stage. you need to release an end game card like that 99 LBJ to get people in a pack frenzy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2016, 04:31 PM   #12
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Re: New pack prices?!I

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
yeah, so if its a good deal grab it. Wed night LBJ and Kobe were 330k, Dr J was close to that as well. prices went back up after they saw we were only getting Deron. he isnt a game changer at this stage. you need to release an end game card like that 99 LBJ to get people in a pack frenzy.
ye the hype was crazy wednesday night. I'm so glad I copped the badged out Rondo and Dirk should have even bought another card probably
Old 04-08-2016, 04:55 PM   #13
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
ye the hype was crazy wednesday night. I'm so glad I copped the badged out Rondo and Dirk should have even bought another card probably

Diamond Rondo is a nice card. I played one in RTTP and he played great. Considering his height, he plays bigger than you would expect. He made it hard for me on offense and he was a great facilitator. Rebounded like a beast and made a lot of hustle plays. I would take him over Diamond Deron any day.
Old 04-08-2016, 05:51 PM   #14
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegitSkillz
Diamond Rondo is a nice card. I played one in RTTP and he played great. Considering his height, he plays bigger than you would expect. He made it hard for me on offense and he was a great facilitator. Rebounded like a beast and made a lot of hustle plays. I would take him over Diamond Deron any day.

Yeah man he is better than you might think in the first place. I wasn't really looking for one, just came across a card for 190k along with 40 gold badges and 3PT shoe. Had to give him a shot. After playing him couple of games I'm very impressed. His animations are so smoove, it makes you splash green releases all day long. Then he has this crazy atheleticsm (95 speed/97 acceleration) and those 90+ defense stats?! In my eyes he is a steal for that price and performs way better on the offensive end than Oscar did for me.
Probably Oscar is the better defender because of his height, but I was missing a reliable shot (animation-wise), especially from behind.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:14 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Yeah man he is better than you might think in the first place. I wasn't really looking for one, just came across a card for 190k along with 40 gold badges and 3PT shoe. Had to give him a shot. After playing him couple of games I'm very impressed. His animations are so smoove, it makes you splash green releases all day long. Then he has this crazy atheleticsm (95 speed/97 acceleration) and those 90+ defense stats?! In my eyes he is a steal for that price and performs way better on the offensive end than Oscar did for me.
Probably Oscar is the better defender because of his height, but I was missing a reliable shot (animation-wise), especially from behind.
also bro...dont mislead people into thinking RR is better than Oscar. both cards are great at different things. Oscar finishes through contact like no other guard due to his strength. nearly unstoppable through and gets crazy and-1's. on the break he is incredible. my current LBJ plays much better with Oscar in the lineup. they are a great transition tandem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2016, 06:16 PM   #16
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Interesting, I find Oscar's shot much more reliable. His animation is super easy. Rondo is definitely good though, I'd probably use him if it wasn't for Oscar.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »