Home

There needs to be a tier of RTTP between "3 Golds" and "As many Diamonds as you like"

This is a discussion on There needs to be a tier of RTTP between "3 Golds" and "As many Diamonds as you like" within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2016, 07:39 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: There needs to be a tier of RTTP between "3 Golds" and "As many Diamonds as you l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramz718
They should've had a restriction between 3 gold and anything goes this year. Moving forward they should go to a overall team rating system. Granted they improve on the many flaws in this mode. Card restrictions isn't even one of the major flaws. This mode needs a lot of work.

XBL Scramz B
Yes like in the auction when an item sells it asks you to select yes to receive the mt. Choose no and it just waits for you to eventually pick yes. Why? I'm sure it is to give us all arthritis from jamming more buttons than we have to. Don't the developers actually play the game or what? Sigh.
Old 04-14-2016, 06:38 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: There needs to be a tier of RTTP between "3 Golds" and "As many Diamonds as you l

I would LOVE an All-Gold Tourney. For some reason, I enjoy playing with Golds (probably cause I don't have many Amethysts, and no Diamonds).
Old 04-15-2016, 05:55 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman7w
I would LOVE an All-Gold Tourney. For some reason, I enjoy playing with Golds (probably cause I don't have many Amethysts, and no Diamonds).
Agree. Playing all the time aganst Diamonds and Amethysts means every team virtually has no weakness, than making more difficult for the people that would try to spot one and hit there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 08:08 PM   #36
Rookie

It really does need a tier or two between because once you get to unrestricted the Gold players are much useless.

I was thinking about trying to get Sprewell because he's one of my favorite players. There's no use though because if I run him out there against Diamond Jordan, or Diamond JR friggin Smith (such BS) or Rick Barry or somebody it's gonna get ugly.

I got Michael Ray Richardson for like 7500 jsut to try him out off the bench. He was a -16. HIs 99 defense meant nothing against Purple Derrick Rose. Could barely get the ball up the court, missing layups, passes get tipped. He might actually be good but I can't play with him on that level if I want to win consistently.

Plus unrestricted seeds you end up basically playing the same superteams over and over again.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:42 AM   #37
Rookie

Every Year the same complaining, and guess what, the same poeple who complainig this year, will buy the game next year, and nothing will change at all. My general advise for you all, if the opponent is too strong, quit the game, that will prevent you wasting your time.
And i make you a prediction for the next year, nothing will change at all, maybe some new game modes, but the merketingstrategy will be the same as this year.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:14 PM   #38
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Walker
Every Year the same complaining, and guess what, the same poeple who complainig this year, will buy the game next year, and nothing will change at all. My general advise for you all, if the opponent is too strong, quit the game, that will prevent you wasting your time.
And i make you a prediction for the next year, nothing will change at all, maybe some new game modes, but the merketingstrategy will be the same as this year.
Pretty much, all of those complaining will pre-order the game, 2k will take the money and get on to the nxt years game. It worked for them last few of years, so they will do the exact same thing and people will waste money on recycled game mode once again. If theres one thing you can be sure about 2k is that it will disappoint, their track record speaks for itself.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:46 PM   #39
Rookie

Next Point is, that Player who spent much money on Player Packs, want also an advantage and the statisfaction on winning against weaker opponents, so 2k will never change the algorytm, bacause they want give them the statisfaction.
I think thats the general reason why they never change this mode.
The only solution is to abort games against only diamond opponents, because you will lose, regardless what you do.
You should not even try, unless you have an equivalent team, but that will happen rarely.
Thanks 2k
Old 04-20-2016, 03:38 PM   #40
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Walker
Next Point is, that Player who spent much money on Player Packs, want also an advantage and the statisfaction on winning against weaker opponents, so 2k will never change the algorytm, bacause they want give them the statisfaction.
I think thats the general reason why they never change this mode.
The only solution is to abort games against only diamond opponents, because you will lose, regardless what you do.
You should not even try, unless you have an equivalent team, but that will happen rarely.
Thanks 2k
You can win with golds and amethysts, I never played a competent opponent with all diamond lineup, every single one of them are absolute trash at this game and they quit at first sign of adversity, all of them without exception.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »