Home

Week of 4/14.....The Hunt is On

This is a discussion on Week of 4/14.....The Hunt is On within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2016, 02:20 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Week of 4/14.....The Hunt is On

I passed on good prices on Dr. J and Lebron only to see another somewhat lackluster release. No TBT or FBF Diamond. I am hoping we get a new pack this weekend as promised. Really kinda bored at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 02:28 PM   #26
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
I passed on good prices on Dr. J and Lebron only to see another somewhat lackluster release. No TBT or FBF Diamond. I am hoping we get a new pack this weekend as promised. Really kinda bored at this point.
ye I've seen some T-Mac deals between 400-500k but hesitated...now there is no new historic diamond...wow...

I hope they re-release AllStar packs again this weekend so there are going to be some Magics on the market.
Old 04-15-2016, 05:32 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
ye I've seen some T-Mac deals between 400-500k but hesitated...now there is no new historic diamond...wow...

I hope they re-release AllStar packs again this weekend so there are going to be some Magics on the market.
yeah, all the unreleased Diamonds they have and they didnt put any in TBT or FBF. crazy. like, when tf is A.I. coming???
Old 04-16-2016, 12:36 PM   #28
MVP

I really feel cheated when they have weeks like this. The only thing notable was Diamond Kobe which I am sure is hard to pull from Moments pack. I passed up Lebron and Dr J at great prices but I saw the GOAT today with all the gold badges that are relevant for 375 and nabbed him. if I dont like him, I can dump him back soon...but...I may end up keeping him. he was cheaper than Dr J or T-Mac today and probably better than both. If I can get 90 more cards, I will have Hakeem and then sell all my cards back. Dont need my GOAT to have 90 3pt shooting stat...I am not a volume 3pt shooter anyway.
Old 04-20-2016, 02:47 PM   #29
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

Word to this kind soul having a 4/20 sale for a Heat Lebron with 42 badges for 420k. You the real MVP
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (495.1 KB, 56 views)
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 04-20-2016, 03:30 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_cow_tipper
Word to this kind soul having a 4/20 sale for a Heat Lebron with 42 badges for 420k. You the real MVP
is that on PS4? I am on XB. I may be getting him. I listed my DR KD and Current LBJ (both fully badged) if they sell I will get him. He is what I need. I wanted him at SF and wanted Dr. J or T-Mac for SG but ended up getting MJ. So now I just need LBJ to complete my lineup. I could keep current and grab Dr. J or T-Mac as well but current would be relegated to the bench.
Old 04-21-2016, 01:48 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

That's awesome with LeBron, I got a badged out MVP Dr. J yesterday morning on PS4 for 420k.

T-Mac's price seems to be going down on the PS4 depending on the time of day. Spotted one buy now T-Mac for 380k. No badges, but still pretty good deal for one of the best cards in the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »