Home

Season Over...MT Has Been A Letdown

This is a discussion on Season Over...MT Has Been A Letdown within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2016, 02:59 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Season Over...MT Has Been A Letdown

It has been a let down...serious question came across this website that looks like you can buy MT points are they legit I ask because I know I have spent crazy amount on VC to build my MT (also completed domination and challenges etc) but it's insane when I check here and see how some people have like 350k MT points and up...the best card I pulled was MVP Bron and I flipped him for 400k...can you actually buy MT points
Old 04-16-2016, 04:08 PM   #34
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaprofessional
It has been a let down...serious question came across this website that looks like you can buy MT points are they legit I ask because I know I have spent crazy amount on VC to build my MT (also completed domination and challenges etc) but it's insane when I check here and see how some people have like 350k MT points and up...the best card I pulled was MVP Bron and I flipped him for 400k...can you actually buy MT points
Where there's real life money involved inside a video game, there's a poor Chinese somewhere willing to use the system to make some coin off it, and 2K is no exception.

Yes, you can buy MT from multiple sites and several are considered legit, but as with any of these black market type scenarios, participate at your own risk.
Old 04-17-2016, 04:33 AM   #35
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Someone said there are going to be new packs this weekend? Well I don't see any.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 06:50 AM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
Someone said there are going to be new packs this weekend? Well I don't see any.
yeah, thus no real drop in market prices. I couldve had both Dr J and Lebron had I pulled trigger on Thurs. ended up with GOAT, so I aint mad. will just stack up and wait til next week. my problem is, right now there are a TON of cards that have yet to be released. like all those reward cards. I have seen Karl Malone, Mark Price, Vlade, Stat, etc....in Gauntlet numerous times.....no sign of when they are going to be released though. smh.
Old 04-17-2016, 07:17 AM   #37
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3

That Malone looks cheesy af.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2016, 07:25 AM   #38
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
yeah, thus no real drop in market prices. I couldve had both Dr J and Lebron had I pulled trigger on Thurs. ended up with GOAT, so I aint mad. will just stack up and wait til next week. my problem is, right now there are a TON of cards that have yet to be released. like all those reward cards. I have seen Karl Malone, Mark Price, Vlade, Stat, etc....in Gauntlet numerous times.....no sign of when they are going to be released though. smh.

been a disappointing week for 2K... I´ve seen some T-Macs around 450k but I´m going to wait till next week aswell. I still have a bit of hope that they re-release AllStar Packs but honestly...I doubt it
How hard can it be to keep track with the releases? so many good cards not available and we are in the playoffs

I´m going to apply at EA and hope to get a job at the sports department - somebody gotta start making NBA Live more competitive in order to have more rivalry on the market
Old 04-17-2016, 08:31 AM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideaman81
That Malone looks cheesy af.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
it is, played against him in Gauntlet today and he hit 4 threes on me, one of them heavily contested. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
been a disappointing week for 2K... I´ve seen some T-Macs around 450k but I´m going to wait till next week aswell.
I cant get to Hakeem, I am roadblocked. I like to know why they find it amusing to deny us an opportunity at collector rewards. Speaking of T-Mac, not like I can finish the Magic 1 Franchise anyway but if I could.....I would need T-Mac, Shaq, Penny (already have the better reward one) etc...and the prize is....4 LP packs. if you guys think we are still being too hard on 2k, let that simmer for a moment

Last edited by synistr; 04-17-2016 at 08:34 AM.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:20 AM   #40
MVP

OVR: 17
Season Over...MT Has Been A Letdown

For me the biggest disappointment has been online h2h play.
Play with friends still doesn't have custom settings. For the 3rd year the default difficulty settings is on pro. Having custom setting for private matches seems like a no brainier but for some reason they haven't implemented it yet. So we're forced to play on watered down settings. This game isn't competitive on pro setting and plays horrible on low difficulty settings.
The slow release schedule is magnified by the shallow h2h modes. Most ppl wouldn't a slow release schedule if there was replay value.
RTTP has been the same for the past few years. Imo they should just remove it fro the game. Use online challenges with seed like restrictions & card/mt rewards and add a online quick match mode. Online quick matches with leaderboards and accolades would add replay value to online h2h.
They should also get rid of domination and focus on creative challenges. I don't think anyone really enjoys domination. Ppl play for the packs, gameplay in dom is horrible. It takes up disc space get rid of it and add a ton of challenges.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »