Home

Playoff Cards Inbound

This is a discussion on Playoff Cards Inbound within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2016, 01:34 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Playoff Cards Inbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
Dirk is still better, but definitely a beast card.
when you first think of it, Dirk appears to be better because of his height and the boost to his defense. if you examine the stats though...Millsap has some serious advantages in athleticism, dunking, and +43 in lateral quickness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2016, 02:13 PM   #66
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
when you first think of it, Dirk appears to be better because of his height and the boost to his defense. if you examine the stats though...Millsap has some serious advantages in athleticism, dunking, and +43 in lateral quickness.
I'm still trying to get rid of AD because I see him dropping ridiculously. millsap is already at 300k. who would pay 500k for AD now? guess no one. I just hope someone snaggs him for 420k now. this millsap hit me so bad, since I just bought AD few days ago. anyway hard to argue who is really the best PF now, everyone has his own specific benefits if you look at stats. I think in the end it comes down to animations and I think millsap is getting some points in that category - he got a very smooth shot.
Old 04-27-2016, 02:25 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
I'm still trying to get rid of AD because I see him dropping ridiculously. millsap is already at 300k. who would pay 500k for AD now? guess no one. I just hope someone snaggs him for 420k now. this millsap hit me so bad, since I just bought AD few days ago. anyway hard to argue who is really the best PF now, everyone has his own specific benefits if you look at stats. I think in the end it comes down to animations and I think millsap is getting some points in that category - he got a very smooth shot.
dump AD and buy him back for cheaper. he is still a pretty good small ball C. and you may even be able to get Millsap too. Millsap is always one of the cheaper players in the game, despite always being one of the best cards in his tier. I think this Diamond will get to a real affordable price soon.
Old 04-27-2016, 02:56 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:

In a h2h match up Millsap will have a harder time defending Dirk than Dirk defending him. That 5 inch difference is huge. Vs small ball 4s Millsap is the better option at the 4 and most ppl run small ball. Dirk is probably better at the 5 because of all the small ball. Overall Dirk is the better card but the way ppl play RTTP Millsap is a better Option at the 4. Millsap will still get torched by elite 3s at the 4.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:28 PM   #69
Pro

Should I sell my moments Karl Anthony towns in hope of getting that milsap from packs?. I love that moments card but I feel his price gonna drop soon.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:47 PM   #70
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
Should I sell my moments Karl Anthony towns in hope of getting that milsap from packs?. I love that moments card but I feel his price gonna drop soon.

It will drop. It's only the first round of the playoffs so more cards will come. And I wouldn't depend on packs to pull a particular player. Just save up and buy him when his price drops.
Old 04-27-2016, 03:59 PM   #71
MVP

well for me at least I was able to pick up some cheap cards to get my count up. I got all the gold playoffs except Smart for 1800MT or less. Got Ian Clark for 1700. budget shooter. 88 standing 3 with all gold outside scoring badges. wont fit into any of my lineups but will try him out in Gauntlet. should be a killer in there. all these cards are great for the price because of the badges except Felton who they only have 1 badge for, but his 76 ovr TBT card has 9.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2016, 04:19 PM   #72
Rookie

LegitSkillz's Arena

Quote:
well for me at least I was able to pick up some cheap cards to get my count up. I got all the gold playoffs except Smart for 1800MT or less. Got Ian Clark for 1700. budget shooter. 88 standing 3 with all gold outside scoring badges. wont fit into any of my lineups but will try him out in Gauntlet. should be a killer in there. all these cards are great for the price because of the badges except Felton who they only have 1 badge for, but his 76 ovr TBT card has 9.

I want that Playoff Marcus Smart card though. I've been a huge fan of him and have his dynamic card.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »