Home

Brick Wall Challenge..

This is a discussion on Brick Wall Challenge.. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2016, 11:36 PM   #1
Rookie

didak7's Arena

OVR: 0
Brick Wall Challenge..

Hey guys has anyone got any tips for this challenge? It's a level 3 one and a pain in my ***. It's called "Brick Wall" and basically has all the best stoppers from the past couple of decades.

Roster limit is 3 Golds only. The three Golds I've been using are Westbrook, Julius Irving and Marc Gasol. I've also tried Victor Oladipo for fast break points but he simply doesn't get down the court quick enough.

My problem is, wide open shots miss. I run plays to get my shooters open and they still don't drop unless the release is perfect. I can stick with them until about the end of the 3rd before they go up another level and shoot around 70% on average in the final quarter.

Jordan is unstoppable as is Lebron off the bench. I tried to play a with a very defensive roster last time around and went from 3 points down at the end of the 3rd to losing by 23 with them shooting 73% in the final quarter with an injured Jordan shooting 5/5 from the field to finish me off.

I slow it down and play man on man D but the amount of contested jumpers they hit are unreal and I'm losing patience with the game. The amount of those terrible dunk animations that I get in this challenge if annoying as hell!

Any tips please guys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2016, 02:26 AM   #2
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

Re: Brick Wall Challenge..

Always prioritise defensive players over scorers in these challenges imo. 3 and D guys work wonders, especially if you have a good stretch 4 as it's pretty easy to exploit the Pick and Pop against the CPU.

Do you have a good 3 point shooting power forward you feel confident shooting with? I just used silver Sam Perkins (87 3 point rating) and badged him with gold Screen Outlet and Brick Wall badges and that got me a bunch of points in these restricted challenges.

Try players like TBT Eric Bledsoe or Patrick Beverley at PG, TBT Trevor Ariza etc. then flesh out the rest of the roster with scorers you feel confident shooting with like a Klay Thompson or someone.
Old 04-27-2016, 11:23 PM   #3
Rookie

didak7's Arena

Re: Brick Wall Challenge..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
Always prioritise defensive players over scorers in these challenges imo. 3 and D guys work wonders, especially if you have a good stretch 4 as it's pretty easy to exploit the Pick and Pop against the CPU.

Do you have a good 3 point shooting power forward you feel confident shooting with? I just used silver Sam Perkins (87 3 point rating) and badged him with gold Screen Outlet and Brick Wall badges and that got me a bunch of points in these restricted challenges.

Try players like TBT Eric Bledsoe or Patrick Beverley at PG, TBT Trevor Ariza etc. then flesh out the rest of the roster with scorers you feel confident shooting with like a Klay Thompson or someone.
Thanks mate I brought the Perkins last night and currently bidding on a Bledsloe see how I go with those guys!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »