Home

Where is MT Points Totals After Domination Game?

This is a discussion on Where is MT Points Totals After Domination Game? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2016, 04:39 PM   #1
Rookie

KOARTIST69's Arena

OVR: 0
Where is MT Points Totals After Domination Game?

When/where does the post game screen in Domination come up to show the breakdown of MT points?

I recall it in the 15 version but haven't seen in the 16 version. I've waited through player of the game only to get to the usual end game menu to look at stats.

I'm getting the points and stars but would like to see breakdown to see how close I am to established goals for stars at end of game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2016, 09:46 PM   #2
Rookie

didak7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Where is MT Points Totals After Domination Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOARTIST69
When/where does the post game screen in Domination come up to show the breakdown of MT points?

I recall it in the 15 version but haven't seen in the 16 version. I've waited through player of the game only to get to the usual end game menu to look at stats.

I'm getting the points and stars but would like to see breakdown to see how close I am to established goals for stars at end of game.
They come up after the Player of the game menu comes up. Be careful not to press too many buttons afterwards as it may skip the breakdown menu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »