Home

May 25th Update

This is a discussion on May 25th Update within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2016, 08:55 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
May 25th Update

So 2k decides to make update My Career Connections players to reward cards. After all this long, really??? Do not give them a pass on this type stuff, please. Proves again they were asleep at the wheel the whole time. This is priority now that the season is over? To stop people from making MT? The MT has been made billions times over now. Stop it.

How bout you fix Jamal Mashburn's set shot? How bout you take away Dale Ellis big man badges and give him wing badges and tendencies? He has over 90 3pt ratings but 0 3pt tendency. This is very noticeable behavior in Gauntlet. How bout you fix all these players with missing badges and broken tendencies instead of worrying about someone selling those worthless golds and silvers?

While I am at it, why would you put Diamond T-Mac, Amethyst Shaq, and Penny in a franchise collection and give like 4 League Access packs as a reward? This isnt the worst example of collection reward either. Dont get me started this morning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2016, 09:59 AM   #2
MVP

Re: May 25th Update

The game is over.

Just look at the number of posts/ different people done in the forum.

It is significantly lower than last year, cause the mode (not the gameplay) was much worse than last year.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:36 AM   #3
Pro

Sorry for asking stop playing this game after patch 6, which players they allow you to get from my career connection now? Is it good players like T Mac, shaq ?
Old 05-26-2016, 10:43 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
Sorry for asking stop playing this game after patch 6, which players they allow you to get from my career connection now? Is it good players like T Mac, shaq ?
tbh Idk because I didnt play that mode. but I think its still the same players

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/25-05-2016

its just that now you can sell them over and over again.

btw, I have all these players. but of course they are sellable because I got mine from ah/dom/gauntlet.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:46 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
It's just a series of cards that are copied from the original (Current) versions at time of release:
MyCareer Connection Cards

@iTofutastic
PSN: iTofutastic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2016, 10:46 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
tbh Idk because I didnt play that mode. but I think its still the same players

http://2kmtcentral.com/16/players/delta/25-05-2016

its just that now you can sell them over and over again.

btw, I have all these players. but of course they are sellable because I got mine from ah/dom/gauntlet.

Thanks, I got hype thinking they allow to get players that's good lol, the market for gold been horrible so those players to made able to get through connection already didn't have much value over 3k MT. It's just funny how they can do this but gauntlet mode went untouched the whole year.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:47 AM   #7
Rookie

I think they have also banned some people exploiting this method to earn MT.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:52 AM   #8
Rookie

Craxior's Arena

What a pointless update, like who even does that MC farming thing anymore? I've done it couple of times in the beginning and that was tedious af, even with top currents going for 10-15k. Typical 2k incompetence.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »