Home

And the hits keep coming....

This is a discussion on And the hits keep coming.... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2016, 08:15 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
And the hits keep coming....

completed Hawks franchise 2 collection.

Completion Reward: League Access 4 Pack BOX
Reward Received: League Access SINGLE Pack

smgdh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2016, 10:34 AM   #2
Rookie

Angry Re: And the hits keep coming....

Quote:
Originally Posted by synistr
completed Hawks franchise 2 collection.

Completion Reward: League Access 4 Pack BOX
Reward Received: League Access SINGLE Pack

smgdh
So sad.... it's like 2K's hoarding its own content. Whomever has overall authority over MT's releasing of content needs to be replaced. As the season is nearly over, inevitably fan interest and appeal will drop more quickly.

One would think that 2K would be more generous with its content. Instead those that have played the game for its duration will leave worn out, not because of the excitement but due to the disappointments.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:05 AM   #3
MVP

Re: And the hits keep coming....

they dont care. they have been releasing more historic players for a few weeks now but so many of them are missing badges. its crazy. there is a whole 'nother list of cards. nobody really cards at this point since they wont use them anyway. oh and I have completed about 3 collections over the weekend. didnt get anything but worthless silver players in the reward packs.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:54 PM   #4
Rookie

What drives me nuts is that they have players that are making their debut in MT and they still haven't released them. I've been wanting to have Glenn Robinson since 2k13, and now I'm basically waiting until 2k17. Even if they release him now, he really isn't going to be good enough to make my roster. Maybe a self restricted roster, but certainly not my best line up.

To top it off, the rewards for completing collections aren't level across the board. The Miami collection has a gold high card and gives a better reward than the Magic collection that features a diamond and amethyst. The two player Pelicans collection reward is almost as strong as the Magic one. Huh? This needs fixing for 2k17.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:35 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Twins

To top it off, the rewards for completing collections aren't level across the board. The Miami collection has a gold high card and gives a better reward than the Magic collection that features a diamond and amethyst. The two player Pelicans collection reward is almost as strong as the Magic one. Huh? This needs fixing for 2k17.
yeah....and the Lakers Franchise that has Amethyst Jerry West has NO reward! wtf? Jerry West got ****ted on all the way around in this game this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2016, 07:00 PM   #6
Rookie

And what's the deal with flooding amethyst (currents) Durant, LBJ, CP3, AD and Harden in so many Moments packs?

In a single box one can get those Amethysts easily. Season's nearly over, give out the Playoff cards...
Old 06-01-2016, 11:35 PM   #7
Pro

pro_cow_tipper's Arena

I forgive them all. I just got diamond PG13 from the locker code. Jahdbsoajdnrnaixjjsnajejfnxjaiehrnfksoahebfn
Pettit / McGinnis
Porzingod / Cousins
YouTube 🙂
Old 06-02-2016, 09:15 AM   #8
Rookie

Welp. Free Playstation plus game this month...NBA 2k16

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »