Home

Fed up with this mess.

This is a discussion on Fed up with this mess. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2016, 04:38 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fed up with this mess.

Hate it. And then u end up losing contracts, which costs u even more than the Mt from the game u just played. Smh
Old 06-30-2016, 10:33 PM   #10
Rookie

didak7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jachikevicius
You win or lose, you just played for nothing.
That's video game, it won't change your life.
It happened to me a lot of times, i was pissed off sometimes but ATOTD it is just a game and i had fun playing game.
It won't affect your health or your wealth.
Relax homie.
I play for enjoyment mate, I live a pretty busy life so when I do get to sit down and enjoy "me time" I get pissed off as **** like this. I shouldn't have to put up with it and either should you or anyone else for that matter.

We all paid good money for this game and I expect it to be able to played the way it should and not cop some buggy piece of tripe that the developers just don't bother to fix.
Old 07-03-2016, 05:51 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by didak7
I play for enjoyment mate, I live a pretty busy life so when I do get to sit down and enjoy "me time" I get pissed off as **** like this. I shouldn't have to put up with it and either should you or anyone else for that matter.

We all paid good money for this game and I expect it to be able to played the way it should and not cop some buggy piece of tripe that the developers just don't bother to fix.
I really believe that the " ok mate, it is just a game attitude" is what leads ti this mess.

Yeah it is a game, but it is also a product. It is not free. I pay for it.So I want something that works. And it doesn't.
(by the way FIFA is under very turbulent waters as it seems that due to Chemistry "glitch"/scam the In-Form/Moments cards play worse than the current cards)

In addition I have a max of 1-2 hours free-time per day. So if my free time warrants me only 2 games of nba2k for example, you should be able to understand the frustration when I have used my whole free time for nothing (then I have to go to bed, sleep, go to work, rush home, deal with family and kids and after that to have a free time to maybe play again something that MAYBE works)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2016, 08:30 PM   #12
Rookie

didak7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I really believe that the " ok mate, it is just a game attitude" is what leads ti this mess.

Yeah it is a game, but it is also a product. It is not free. I pay for it.So I want something that works. And it doesn't.
(by the way FIFA is under very turbulent waters as it seems that due to Chemistry "glitch"/scam the In-Form/Moments cards play worse than the current cards)

In addition I have a max of 1-2 hours free-time per day. So if my free time warrants me only 2 games of nba2k for example, you should be able to understand the frustration when I have used my whole free time for nothing (then I have to go to bed, sleep, go to work, rush home, deal with family and kids and after that to have a free time to maybe play again something that MAYBE works)
Amen brother!
Old 07-05-2016, 04:40 AM   #13
Pro

Vroman's Arena

+1

I have to repeat second seed because 2 arbitration loses, now started it again with 5-0 start and hit with this bs again on the next game after opponent quit in the 4th quarter.

All the gameplay issues when facing all 95+ ovr lineups , people pausing after each of my score and now the game showing middle finger after I beat it is just too much man.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:39 PM   #14
Rookie

That sucks man. They really need better servers
Old 07-08-2016, 05:44 AM   #15
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru

The problem is there's a huge disconnect between the older and younger portions of the 2K player base; the younger ones have more free time and less money, so their priorities are in reverse to a lot of us who are older.

It's just like those who hate on people who spend money on VC, I am 30 and make good money and my time is valuable so I have no hesitation dropping cash on the occasional MT box as I don't have the time to grind the game for hours on end.

Same as the people who can play 10 games a day, if 10% of their game time is wasted due to arbitration errors then no big deal, but if you only play 2 games and it happens once then that's 50% of your game time pretty much wasted.

Yes I understand "playing the game itself" should be the main reward but when you couple some of the cheesy gameplay mechanics with there being a built in currency /progression system then damn right people have the justification for being annoyed at all the bugs months and months into the games release...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2016, 08:44 PM   #16
Rookie

Cwb917's Arena

OVR: 3

Ive submitted a ticket to 2k support about this. i submitted a picture as well. They requested dozens of screenshots of every possible setting to my pc and connection. After they couldnt find anything on my end to blame it on they fall back on well you didnt have video of it happening.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »