Home

Fed up with this mess.

This is a discussion on Fed up with this mess. within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2016, 11:35 PM   #17
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fed up with this mess.

Lol how the hell is this still happening? This happened to me about two or three times over the past month, now granted I beat RTTP a while ago and Imm only playing for fun now so it doesn't really bother me, but I just find it weird that this glitch is still occuring.
Old 07-09-2016, 04:53 AM   #18
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Fed up with this mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwb917
Ive submitted a ticket to 2k support about this. i submitted a picture as well. They requested dozens of screenshots of every possible setting to my pc and connection. After they couldnt find anything on my end to blame it on they fall back on well you didnt have video of it happening.

2K has just the worst support within the entire gaming industry. I never came across with such arrogant nut heads. You better don't even wanna try contacting...hopeless
Old 07-09-2016, 07:17 PM   #19
Rookie

didak7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Lol how the hell is this still happening?
Because 2k really don't give a flying **** about us. As long as they're making money and have no competitor (NBA Live Series) then they figure people will still buy their game each year.

This was my first time doing MT on the 2k series and I really have doubts about me bothering with it next release due to time factor and the amount bugs 2k17 will have in it.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:35 PM   #20
Pro

Vroman's Arena

oh cmon, this is silly..

Spoiler
Old 07-11-2016, 01:37 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
oh cmon, this is silly..

Spoiler
Keep noted that this was an issue in 2k15 as well
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2016, 07:02 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
2K has just the worst support within the entire gaming industry. I never came across with such arrogant nut heads. You better don't even wanna try contacting...hopeless
This is another reason why I am done with this game until they show improvement. I completed a Hawks franchise weeks ago and instead of getting a 4-pack box, I got one pack. Of course contacting support is futile but I did it anyway just off GP. Same ****in generic *** message about clear your cache and if that dont work re-install the entire game. The same one person that works on MT is probably the entire support department as well. Even if they fix MT issue, this type of support is unacceptable and should not be tolerated.

sn: on My2k16 this morn, I drafted a Playoff Mozgov and he did not appear in my collection! w....t.....fugggggggg??? I contacted support and they told me to close all apps and restart my phone, which I had done several times before I contacted support. I spent hours trying to draft p/o cards. I just want my damn Mozgov!

Last edited by synistr; 07-12-2016 at 09:19 AM.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:37 AM   #23
Rookie

They have increased the prices for player contracts und you complaining about this.
Now i hqve to pay 1200MT for a gold player for 1 game.
Thats cheating on the customer and laughing in his face.
Old 07-15-2016, 01:44 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Lol how the hell is this still happening? This happened to me about two or three times over the past month, now granted I beat RTTP a while ago and Imm only playing for fun now so it doesn't really bother me, but I just find it weird that this glitch is still occuring.
Are you kidding me, this happens to me nearly every game, in the higher seeds, especially when i am going to win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »