Home

If you have any of these XB1 Gold cards, I will buy

This is a discussion on If you have any of these XB1 Gold cards, I will buy within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2016, 05:45 PM   #1
Rookie

BruhBruh's Arena

OVR: 0
If you have any of these XB1 Gold cards, I will buy

03 Jason Williams 30k
75 Lucius Allen 100K
95 Jim Jackson 30k
93 Drazen Petrovic 30k
99 Keith Van Horn 15k
96 Gheorghe Muresan 15k
87 Tom chambers 15k

those are the prices I will pay for them, thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2016, 06:12 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: If you have any of these XB1 Gold cards, I will buy

At first surprised you were willing to pay so much but then checked PC AH prices and it's much higher for us (or not available).

I just recently went to the trouble of getting enough cards to get Rewards Ralph Sampson, then decided I might as well get the next 75 cards to get the 65K MT bonus, though that doesn't mean much and I'll net less than that if accounting for some cost of the cards I had to get to reach that tier.

Have thought about going another 100 to get Rewards Joe Dumars, but it's too tedious and I've basically exhausted Current cards and most of the easy Team Items cards. So then I'd have to get into Dynamics and Historics and that would tie up a lot of MT until I'm done and, actually, until I sell back. And going beyond Dumars is not doable unless I sell off big assets to fund that. No real point to it at this point in the game and, at any point, just too tedious an activity.

So now I guess I just go through the process of selling off the vast bulk of my cards so I can pick up one or maybe two ultra-premium cards (i.e. Diamond Dr. J, Diamond Wilt, etc.).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »