Home

What's been going on the last couple weeks?

This is a discussion on What's been going on the last couple weeks? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2016, 06:23 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
What's been going on the last couple weeks?

Was out of town for last couple weeks...curious as to what I might have missed, though it seems that all I missed was, basically, the end of the game cycle.

I see that there are the Second Chance packs and they seem to have been pretty popular and/or loaded with premium consumables. Or, at least, on the PC AH, there's still quite a lot of +9 Speed Nike shoes for ~2,000MT, and premium Badges for 2,000-5,000MT. More expensive than a couple weeks ago, but still cheap compared to earlier in the game.

A lot of what seemed to be routine cards seem to have gotten rarer and more expensive, though some ultra-premium/rare player cards seem to have come down in price or gotten more plentiful. Maybe a combination of people drawing them in 2nd Chance, as well as people done with the game and selling off inventory?

In the last day or two, I've played some Gauntlet and population seems to be pretty healthy, as it was a couple weeks ago. Haven't tried RttP yet...it was pretty dead a couple weeks ago and I'm still stuck in 4th Seed.

Hoping to still be able to finish RttP before 2K17 comes out...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »