Home

What to do with around 200k at this stage of the game?

This is a discussion on What to do with around 200k at this stage of the game? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2016, 04:38 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I've been travelling for the past 5+ months and before I went I decided to sell all my valuable cards on MyTeam, thinking they would be a lot cheaper to buy back when I got back home. I will be back on my Playstation (finally ) tonight, and I'm just wondering what I should focus on.

I think I have around 700-800 cards and around 220k MT. I'm going to finish RTTF to get more cards and Kareem, but is it worth to try and collect lots of cards with my 200k, to trade and try to find players that way or can I buy a decent enough team for that kind of MT? I haven't really played RTTP that much so I'm still in the restricted seeds. But I want to give RTTP a serious go, after I shake of my rustiness of course.

Anyway some tips on what to do would be very nice!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2016, 10:19 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17

You're better off selling your cards. 200k isn't enough to attain the higher end collection reward cards. Depending on the value of the cards you have you can end up with 400k-600k total MT. After you earn KAJ that's enough to build a competitive squad.
Old 06-30-2016, 03:25 PM   #3
Pro

ideaman81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: What to do with around 200k at this stage of the game?

Yeah just sell the rest then build up your team. You can get a nice team now with 200k-500k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »