Home

Myteam news 2k17

This is a discussion on Myteam news 2k17 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2016, 01:36 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Myteam news 2k17

Hey guys.
Just wanted to ask some questions regarding my team next year.

Are there any news yet?
Is there any less pay to win game? As it was this year there was absolutely no chance you could just play RTTP and compete without putting in some cash.

The MT you couldcollect was all going to contracts and after Feb, all you would face was full diamond squads. This lead to super unrealistic gameplay.

There was no other way to get MT.

Collections in 2k17 were giving away some MT. I know this was exploited by farming accounts, but even so, they were giving some players too. You could build a very good team with no additional money.

Anyway, I spent appx 300 euros or more this year on this game + the original sale. It is money that was spared, but nevertheless, makes no sense to play so much money to just play a game.

In 2k15 I won seed 1 more than 10 times with Gold Lillard/Sapph Mulin Dominique/Gold Lebron/Diamond KD/Sapph Yao and bench Sapph Curry/Sapph Beal/Sapph PG/Ruby Millsap/Gold Noah.

As you may see this team costs no more than 100k to build and the players were really solid.

Please if someone will get the game or have any news, let me know, cause I will probably NOT buy the game again unless the mode is revamp
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 02:11 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Myteam news 2k17

So guys are there any news for 2k17 myteam ? if yes anyone cares to share or post a link?
Old 08-25-2016, 08:55 AM   #3
MVP

justlaze's Arena

There is barely anything. The only recent news are some pictures of players with ratings. For example the standard KAT card is coming with an 88 OVR. Pretty huge step ahead from the rookie card.
Old 08-25-2016, 11:07 AM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
There is barely anything. The only recent news are some pictures of players with ratings. For example the standard KAT card is coming with an 88 OVR. Pretty huge step ahead from the rookie card.
too big of a step imo. 2K has never been a stranger to hype though.
Old 08-25-2016, 12:28 PM   #5
Pro

I'm hoping they won't do moments cards like they did last year. The padding of stats and especially the athleticism made the mode a joke by the end. A player doesn't get 10+ speed quicker one game.

I think we just need leaderboards in myteam, I want to see how my opponents W-L ratio. Instead of RTTP, how about if you get 50 wins that's a reward and so on.

A draft champions mode would be cool, get a team of trial cards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2016, 07:39 PM   #6
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by phriscaul
too big of a step imo. 2K has never been a stranger to hype though.
He's had the best rookie season since Duncan and is already a top20 player in the league, seems fine to me.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:21 AM   #7
MVP

I don't know about KAT. Ratings should be comparable with the rest. Last year's ratings were too low for current cards. That would make KAT one of the best players. Having said that and with the different colors of the cards and the none option to get Mt as reward for completing a seed as in fifa the only way to upgrade your team was by money or by huge hours in ah.

Giving Mt awards for every seed you complete adds replayabilility to the mode and awards the devoted players. Last year I won seed 1 Since October and used only Mullin as a sub from my awards.
Old 08-26-2016, 11:46 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I don't know about KAT. Ratings should be comparable with the rest. Last year's ratings were too low for current cards. That would make KAT one of the best players. Having said that and with the different colors of the cards and the none option to get Mt as reward for completing a seed as in fifa the only way to upgrade your team was by money or by huge hours in ah.

Giving Mt awards for every seed you complete adds replayabilility to the mode and awards the devoted players. Last year I won seed 1 Since October and used only Mullin as a sub from my awards.
KAT is pretty damn good and with his ability to hit midrange and some 3 pts, a 88 makes sense. His defense ratings won't be high as drummond or Whiteside but offensively that made his ratings higher.

I'm just hoping they won't make cards with padded stats and call it new content. We need modes for cards to be used anyways.

For the dlc college cards, really hoping those won't have ridiculous padded stats when people start using them online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »