Home

NBA2K17 MyTeam Impressions thread

This is a discussion on NBA2K17 MyTeam Impressions thread within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 06:03 AM   #73
Rookie

Schrankwand's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA2K17 MyTeam Impressions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortiis
i don't know how to start play with myteam
cuz only option i have is SINGLE PLAY..wtf? why is that?..

multiplayer,packs,manage teams etc are all greyed out!
You are probably in the tutorial. You have to complete that first. Just follow the instructions.
Old 09-20-2016, 05:32 PM   #74
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

I'm not enjoying it. The POE/substitutions/timeout menus make me not even want to play the mode. It's THAT bad.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:15 PM   #75
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

Haha this game is garbage. Ever since the Nets it does not let me make any jump shots, meanwhile the computer shoots 60 f-ing percent from three this s- is outrageous.

Just bought Dirk and will cheese f- the computer to death from now on. Pathetic this is how it has to be.

Last edited by ClevelandFan; 09-20-2016 at 07:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 09:06 PM   #76
Pro

Somethings up with the ai today. No idea why my guys are allowing guys to get deep post positions where they are standing below the net.

The fatigue system is bugged. Starters are recovering so slow. I play them 3-4 mins aa quarter and they get in pretty tired. I played my bench the whole 3rd quarter and my starters were still not fully recovered by the 4th. Is it just me?
Old 09-20-2016, 09:14 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
The fatigue system is bugged. Starters are recovering so slow. I play them 3-4 mins aa quarter and they get in pretty tired. I played my bench the whole 3rd quarter and my starters were still not fully recovered by the 4th. Is it just me?
Nope, I've noticed that, and because I'm used to subbing out guys before they drop below high 70's in Energy, I've been playing my bench a lot. 12 guys always get some PT, and often all 13.

I think:

1) Performance hits don't take effect until Energy is depleted more than in past years. It seems that one can get down to around 70 before there is a downgrade, whereas before it was somewhere between 75-80.

2) They maybe tweaked things so that Turbo takes more of a toll than before and we're all just too used to using Turbo too much.

3) In general, they may have just rejiggered things so that Starters simply cannot play heavy minutes without taking a performance hit, to some degree, to prevent people from using Time-Outs and keeping in Starters like 90% of the time, if not the whole game. Forcing people to use the bench more or to accept that the Starters will not be at 100% at the end of the game.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:53 PM   #78
Pro

ClevelandFan's Arena

This game is so got damn annoying...unbelievable the trash the cpu pulls off in this mode. Just incredibly stupid nonsense.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:55 PM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tt500
Somethings up with the ai today. No idea why my guys are allowing guys to get deep post positions where they are standing below the net.

i sent this fatigue issue to Mike Wang.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:21 PM   #80
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

the cpu level in domination is on all star

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »