Home

Blacktop patch needed - excessive fouls

This is a discussion on Blacktop patch needed - excessive fouls within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2016, 10:15 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Blacktop patch needed - excessive fouls

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Ah, ****...I'm pretty sure you won't be able to.
I tried last night to move the injured player to the auction house and it wouldn't let me. So until I play 8 more games or buy injury cards I can't even start Blacktop. I know this will probably be fixed in a patch but how do things like this get into the game? I've been frustrated with My team as a whole so far.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:14 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

Lag and only one pick after a tough game ruins it. It's Damn near unplayable because of the input delay. This is the first time in years I've experienced a huge difference between online and offline shooting. Gauntlet was great, they just needed to add defensive adjustments and more boards!
Old 09-21-2016, 10:22 AM   #19
Rookie

I agree. I enjoyed gauntlet for what it was. This blacktop mode is a mess. I don't buy VC so I used gauntlet to build my team. If they don't fix blacktop I don't think I will have the patience to play this mode very much.
Old 09-22-2016, 02:16 AM   #20
Just started!

I got up to the 3rd level of blacktop and by then the number of picks u get at the end of the game changed to get this one pick if u win and one pick if you lose lol. It seems like the higher levels you go up the more picks you get but that one was a wtf moment lol. Also from the way it seems the rullet wheel for the players you choose is both. Meaning predetermined if you see a gold but if there isn't one then you can influence by timing. Hope that helps but the fouls are horrendous this year because the shot clock doesn't even reset to after fouls in fact if u foul before its down to 14 the clock still runs an extra couple of seconds while you're checking the ball.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:26 AM   #21
MVP

justlaze's Arena

I'm not touching this cheese mode for sure
People spamming 3s and the steal button is all to it.
No thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2016, 03:44 AM   #22
Rookie

I'm just stuck playing this guy who decides to not do anything n is probably just checking my patience. I'm letting him run his shot clock out Everytime. But oh well guess I'll take the free win. It's just stupid n frustrating.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2016, 02:10 PM   #23
Rookie

It's like they took Gauntlet and said what can we do to make this mode less rewarding and no fun at all. The spinning wheel used to pick players is a waste of time. The point of this mode should be quick and fun games that help you build your team. As of right now it is the complete opposite of that. I hope they can fix it with a patch.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:00 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg52801
I'm just stuck playing this guy who decides to not do anything n is probably just checking my patience. I'm letting him run his shot clock out Everytime. But oh well guess I'll take the free win. It's just stupid n frustrating.
I have no idea what was going on with that opponent of yours, but at least several times (in 2K16), I started the search for finding a match, and because I'm on PC and it can take a while (i.e. 5, 10...or more minutes) to get a match, I forgot, and walked away.

Came back to a game in progress, or even to the screen telling me my opponent left the match.

That said, I can imagine some people do it just to grief. Or even in order to try to get a win because they can't actually play their way to a win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »