Home

Domination - Roadblocks (Teams to look out for and how to beat them))

This is a discussion on Domination - Roadblocks (Teams to look out for and how to beat them)) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2016, 11:13 AM   #73
Rookie

billiethetree's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Domination - Roadblocks (Teams to look out for and how to beat them))

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
OK finally I face Magic Johnson. So 4 games remaining. I keep my hopes high that I manage to pull at least one ruby out of the allstar games. I've heard people having no luck at all, but I also see these ruby historics selling for 100k. I would appreciate that MT boost for this grind haha

all in all I haven't had problems facing these teams. had to re-play the Rockets because they got nasty with Yao and T-Mac, but that's about it. since I run SamPhams Defensive settings this game got really easy and I honestly bore myself most of the time playing CPU. My MT record was 1460 against 06 Heat.

Looking forward to put that Diamond Parker in the PG slot now

Can you come back and post a review of TP after you've played a few games with him? I have about 12 games left of historical Dom, and I seriously so torn about whether to take Tony or Ben. Thinking I might have to do that blacktop grind afterwards to get the other. But I won't be able to finish Dom until probably this weekend, and would love to hear how Tony plays. Tried to watch some YouTube videos of people playing with him, but holy **** all those YouTubers are annoying as **** and can't play a lick.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:39 AM   #74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by P234thetruth
Is the end of historic a lot harder than the end of regular domination? The last team took me a couple tries but overall domination wasn't that hard, not as hard as last year. I'm now starting historic beat the Mavs pretty handily.

Yes it is. It took me around 5 times to complete it. The Cpu consistently had between 60 to 70 percent shooting against me until the game I finally won. Magic and Jordan were so annoying making everything. Shaq never misses free throws. At time it felt like I was playing on HOF. Be prepared for a lot cheese.
Old 10-11-2016, 11:55 AM   #75
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiethetree
Can you come back and post a review of TP after you've played a few games with him? I have about 12 games left of historical Dom, and I seriously so torn about whether to take Tony or Ben. Thinking I might have to do that blacktop grind afterwards to get the other. But I won't be able to finish Dom until probably this weekend, and would love to hear how Tony plays. Tried to watch some YouTube videos of people playing with him, but holy **** all those YouTubers are annoying as **** and can't play a lick.
sure I'm gonna tell you how I feel about him when I'm few games deep with him starting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 01:08 AM   #76
Rookie

didak7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xav777
At time it felt like I was playing on HOF. Be prepared for a lot cheese.
Think we all should be used to the cheese by then, from the 60+ plus CPU games up til then
Old 10-12-2016, 01:36 AM   #77
Banned

i took my time, sniped, and built a decent squad....

im literally blowing out Dom and now historic Dom teams by minimum 25.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:28 AM   #78
Rookie

I am having trouble with defeating the boston celtics in historic domination. It is the garnet team. My starting line up exits out of francis - eddie jones - lebron - coleman - lanier. Bench is harper, williams, sprewell, grifin, jordan, rider, richardson and horry. Any pointers? Also cant perform a fade away this year. It is still l2 and shooting button to perform a was told?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G361F met Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2016, 12:04 PM   #79
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterck
I am having trouble with defeating the boston celtics in historic domination. It is the garnet team. My starting line up exits out of francis - eddie jones - lebron - coleman - lanier. Bench is harper, williams, sprewell, grifin, jordan, rider, richardson and horry. Any pointers? Also cant perform a fade away this year. It is still l2 and shooting button to perform a was told?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G361F met Tapatalk
I've always done PFAs with the right stick. Pull it away while holding L2.
Old 10-13-2016, 09:51 AM   #80
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billiethetree
Can you come back and post a review of TP after you've played a few games with him?
finally got him this morning. the western historic allstars been a pain I must admit. had to change my whole gameplan and offense because there was no getting through the Kareem/Shaq/Hakeem wall with pace motion and pick n roll. in the end the good old post up strategy with fades from PFs won it for me.

so I badged Parker up and been checking his animations in freestyle mode, haven't played more yet... need at least 1 day rest now from this game.
I let you know when I'm done some further testing tomorrow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »