Home

MTO leagues rewards

This is a discussion on MTO leagues rewards within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2016, 11:04 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: MTO leagues rewards

Yes those overpriced bronze players are keeping me from completing some collections.
Old 10-01-2016, 11:35 AM   #18
Pro

Just getting started back into my team this year, so I don't have to use crazy bronze players anymore? And can finally use whoever I like in the beginning
Old 10-02-2016, 08:06 AM   #19
MVP

Having to win 7 games in diamond league just to remain in the seed, is absurd

Who thought that you need more wins than loses JUST to avoid relegation

Last year was 5 in seed 2 and 3

I can understand it for top seed but for Diamond seed is absurd.

Plus award for advancing to Diamond league ( a gold, an Emerald and a Sapphire ) selling for 15 k combined is pretty worthless

Should have been at least a ruby player
Old 10-02-2016, 08:36 AM   #20
Rookie

Phoenix87's Arena

On 2khead they're saying that amethyst tokens (which you get for going undefeated in the top 3 seeds) allow you to get an extra amethyst Domination reward (Marion, Francis etc). It's not confirmed yet, but I remember playing against a guy that had Marion and Francis in the team.
Tim Duncan / Robert Horry
Ben Wallace / Gheorge Muresan
Old 10-02-2016, 08:42 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix87
On 2khead they're saying that amethyst tokens (which you get for going undefeated in the top 3 seeds) allow you to get an extra amethyst Domination reward (Marion, Francis etc). It's not confirmed yet, but I remember playing against a guy that had Marion and Francis in the team.
I don't know. Winning all these seeds undefeated means 27 games undefeated. I believe you should be awarded with something more than an amethyst player. Last year you would be awarded an amethyst player like Mullin just by winning 8 games in seed 2

They tried to increase replayabilility but they did in a silly way. Who really would want to replay the ladder starting on pro difficulty?

Last edited by kabamaru; 10-02-2016 at 08:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2016, 09:08 AM   #22
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I don't know. Winning all these seeds undefeated means 27 games undefeated. I believe you should be awarded with something more than an amethyst player. Last year you would be awarded an amethyst player like Mullin just by winning 8 games in seed 2

They tried to increase replayabilility but they did in a silly way. Who really would want to replay the ladder starting on pro difficulty?
I've read that you can get a 20k box with topper for some league on 2Khead. that sounds pretty dope.
Old 10-02-2016, 09:59 AM   #23
MVP

I am getting my butt handed to me in the gold league lol i'm 3-8 right now, the competition in this mode is real! I don't know what I'm doing wrong we seem to go back and forth for the first little while then I look up and I'm stuck 12 and can never make my way back. I don't have an elite shot blocker and it seems that is my biggest weakness, Big Ben and Mourning rip me apart I have no answer. Until I get a diamond big I really don't think I have much hope

It's pretty amusing getting a reward and congratulations for going 3-9

Last edited by Foldzy; 10-02-2016 at 10:41 AM.
Old 10-02-2016, 11:44 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
I am getting my butt handed to me in the gold league lol i'm 3-8 right now, the competition in this mode is real! I don't know what I'm doing wrong we seem to go back and forth for the first little while then I look up and I'm stuck 12 and can never make my way back. I don't have an elite shot blocker and it seems that is my biggest weakness, Big Ben and Mourning rip me apart I have no answer. Until I get a diamond big I really don't think I have much hope

It's pretty amusing getting a reward and congratulations for going 3-9
I do not want to be a smartass, but I have Towns and Gold DeAndre and I am on Diamond league

I believe you should tweek defensive settings

I play no hedge e.g. Try to check it. Speed is very important for defense. Towns for me makes fun to Shaq whenever I play against

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »