Home

DeMarcus Cousins review

This is a discussion on DeMarcus Cousins review within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2016, 12:12 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: DeMarcus Cousins review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
You should shoot more 3's with him, 2 isn't a lot, he's quite consistent
He only stand by 3 for me if I do a pick and pop, he always fighting for post position for some reason for me lol.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:17 PM   #10
Rookie

He'll be in 3 point position more often in Swing 4-1 offenses like Hawks, Warriors, Celtics, Jazz Motion.

What freelance are you running, Qno?
Old 10-10-2016, 01:08 PM   #11
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxident
He'll be in 3 point position more often in Swing 4-1 offenses like Hawks, Warriors, Celtics, Jazz Motion.

What freelance are you running, Qno?
Mostly the Hawks right now. It's not as fluid as last year's, but creates some really great looks. I enjoy playing this kind of system ball, running people of screens etc. Make sure that you select Scoring Options, not Motion Cuts, with all of these more complex freelances. Otherwise they'll run the same thing over and over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 06:33 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
Yeah, I don't know that Boogie's actually better than Zo, Shaq, and Ben Wallace since his defense and mobility isn't as good as theirs. It's not terrible though, and the 98 strength should help when matching up against Shaq. The other disadvantage is that you basically have to use him with John Wall.
In my game vs. the Shaq/Wade Heat in Hist Dom, Shaq ate up Boogie in the paint. Boogie was just too slow and Shaq was faking him out and slipping by.

But, somehow, with Rewards Ruby Rodman, Shaq was neutered. Went 1-4 vs. Rodman.

Rodman couldn't resist Shaq, in terms of the backdown, so Shaq was able to get great position any time he posted up. But I was able to stick with Shaq's moves with Rodman and put up strong contests that resulted in missed point-blank shots.

Don't know which Rating was the difference, or if it was combination of all of them, but Rodman has huge advantages in Lat Quickness, On Ball D IQ, Low Post D IQ, and Shot Contest.

In general, Boogie feels very sluggish in the paint, on D, for me. Decent to the extent that his offensive skills make him a net plus, but the D is an issue against big Bigs who will really work the paint.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »