Home

You know you're playing 2k MyTeam when:

This is a discussion on You know you're playing 2k MyTeam when: within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2016, 07:08 AM   #9
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: You know you're playing 2k MyTeam when:

I enjoyed MyTeam RTTP at the end of last year far more than this year's MTO so far to the point that I don't even feel like playing. Plus it seems really delayed like the servers got even worse for me, contested shots always go in, pass spamming into the paint for dunks over and over always works, transition defense is still terrible, etc etc.

I think I enjoyed 2K15 before its final stupid shooting patch more then I have the last two games in general to be honest.

Really hate the weird rating system in MyTeam this year too where Lebron is lower than some mediocre semi-all stars, it's silly.

Last year I couldn't put the game down but this year and MyTeam especially feels like terrible gameplay.

Also hate how there is no incentives to use silver/bronze players for any reason whatsoever.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:49 AM   #10
Rookie

When you run a very successful play and miss a super wide open (A-) 3pt and your Opp hits a contested 3 at the other end.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:50 AM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
I enjoyed MyTeam RTTP at the end of last year far more than this year's MTO so far to the point that I don't even feel like playing. Plus it seems really delayed like the servers got even worse for me, contested shots always go in, pass spamming into the paint for dunks over and over always works, transition defense is still terrible, etc etc.

I think I enjoyed 2K15 before its final stupid shooting patch more then I have the last two games in general to be honest.

Really hate the weird rating system in MyTeam this year too where Lebron is lower than some mediocre semi-all stars, it's silly.

Last year I couldn't put the game down but this year and MyTeam especially feels like terrible gameplay.

Also hate how there is no incentives to use silver/bronze players for any reason whatsoever.
its not fun as last year, you dont need any skills to win this year just need a stacked team, I went undefeated with my all Gold lineup last year cause I run plays this year you dont have to run plays just pick and roll, thats all you need to win this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 12:22 PM   #12
Rookie

You're playing 2k when you realize that they forgot to copy and paste moving screen fouls
Old 10-16-2016, 12:29 PM   #13
Rookie

• When cpu controls Westbrook he shoots 3-pointers better than all human-controlled MT players throughout the game. Real irony is when Westbrook is human controlled, his three-ball attempts mirror his abysmal rating.
    • When Sapphire, Emerald laced MT team plays a cpu-lead team with no emeralds, etc, the Sapphire/Emerald MT team shoots 25%, while CPU shoots over 50%.
    • When refs are calling reach calls w/o replay illustrations supporting the call. However, CPU-team's defensive bumping is not called. Sadly CPU-team bumping triggers a dribble killing illustration without a call....
Old 10-16-2016, 05:36 PM   #14
Pro

When your in gauntlet trying to shoot the ball but only pump fake because the stick is set to dribble only
Old 10-16-2016, 08:15 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law504
its not fun as last year, you dont need any skills to win this year just need a stacked team, I went undefeated with my all Gold lineup last year cause I run plays this year you dont have to run plays just pick and roll, thats all you need to win this year.
pick and rolls are an actual basketball strategy tho its not like zig zag or turbo cheese but because defense is so hard to play it is difficult to stop p&r.
Larry Johnson/Charles Oakley/Josh Smith
George Mikan/James Edwards/Bill Walton
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 12:37 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdweidman3
pick and rolls are an actual basketball strategy tho its not like zig zag or turbo cheese but because defense is so hard to play it is difficult to stop p&r.
Its hard to stop when you play a very good player even with the settings... Hope they fix P&R defense in the next patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »