Home

New theme packs?

This is a discussion on New theme packs? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2016, 05:07 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: New theme packs?

Have you tried Schrempf with Hibbert? He looks too good not to play if you have Hibs! Especially considering how cheap Indiana's set is
Old 10-12-2016, 05:39 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessingSpore72
This theme collection is a joke. None of these players would make my starting lineup. The packs are way too expensive. The cards are just golds from last year and yet people get excited for a sapphire pull. They need to release a good collection with centers. There r only a couple sapphire ones and the Ruby ones are 100k.
I'd just like to see 2K release a bronze player pack that's like 75% bronze odds 20% silver odds 4% gold odds 1% emerald odds.

The bronze card prices are pretty ridiculous right now on the auction house because they're needed for collections but they're not coming out of packs very often and you can't get them from playing domination.

Bronze cards should be the least expensive ones in the game, with none going for more than 1,000 MT. As is, bronze cards are going for more MT than many gold and emerald cards, which isn't the way it should be.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:42 PM   #59
MVP

I hope they never do that as I've invested heavily in bronze players!
Old 10-12-2016, 05:57 PM   #60
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
Have you tried Schrempf with Hibbert? He looks too good not to play if you have Hibs! Especially considering how cheap Indiana's set is
I tried them yeah. Hibbert is amazing, best MT I have spent so far this year. He is good on his own though. The DD makes him insane but I am having a hard time finding a spot for Detlef in my rotation.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:16 PM   #61
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I'd just like to see 2K release a bronze player pack that's like 75% bronze odds 20% silver odds 4% gold odds 1% emerald odds.

The bronze card prices are pretty ridiculous right now on the auction house because they're needed for collections but they're not coming out of packs very often and you can't get them from playing domination.

Bronze cards should be the least expensive ones in the game, with none going for more than 1,000 MT. As is, bronze cards are going for more MT than many gold and emerald cards, which isn't the way it should be.
On PC bronze cards go up to 100k, with many being in the 20-40k range. It's absurd, LeBron costs like 3-4k, in comparison. Shaq costs over a million.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2016, 06:25 PM   #62
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNo
On PC bronze cards go up to 100k, with many being in the 20-40k range. It's absurd, LeBron costs like 3-4k, in comparison. Shaq costs over a million.
That is ridiculous. 5 Lebrons = 1 bronze scrub, 2k is doing something wrong.

I was excited that they put the 100k BIN caps on cards. I assumed this was meant to control the market, similar to FIFA, where bronze can only be sold from 600-10k, and each tier has their own price range for auction. Turns out 2k did this only to combat 3rd party MT purchases. They don't actually care about controlling the market to have cards priced reasonably and appropriately for what they are worth.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:28 PM   #63
QNo
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
That is ridiculous. 5 Lebrons = 1 bronze scrub, 2k is doing something wrong.

I was excited that they put the 100k BIN caps on cards. I assumed this was meant to control the market, similar to FIFA, where bronze can only be sold from 600-10k, and each tier has their own price range for auction. Turns out 2k did this only to combat 3rd party MT purchases. They don't actually care about controlling the market to have cards priced reasonably and appropriately for what they are worth.
Yeah and on PC, there are tons of cheaters using tools that allow them to set any BIN. 2k doesn't care about us PC players though, there's only 50,000 or so.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:48 PM   #64
Rookie

Prices on PC are insane because you can buy 100k Mt for less than a ****ing dollar. Compared to 100k Mt on ps4 which costs anywhere from $50-60. That's what dictates the insane difference in the two markets

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »