Home

Stack team how?

This is a discussion on Stack team how? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2016, 09:10 AM   #49
MVP

justlaze's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Stack team how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliPalmer
With the new matchup system you dont need a stacked team at all. Most of the times you get very similar matchups, so you can easily use an emerald team with current cards.
The team overall rating logic is very mysterious, but thats another topic.

Although I had bad experiences with the system not working. I queued on purpose with my emerald team and got bumped into a almost full diamond team and the guy being 3 leagues above me. It's such a joke.
Guy was a complete savage quick pausing every bucket of him and mine and being super cocky beating me by 6 Pts. I wispered him if he is up for 100k wager with my real team but the scrub didnt respond. Kids from today huh.
Old 10-19-2016, 10:36 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Stack team how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
Although I had bad experiences with the system not working. I queued on purpose with my emerald team and got bumped into a almost full diamond team and the guy being 3 leagues above me. It's such a joke.
Guy was a complete savage quick pausing every bucket of him and mine and being super cocky beating me by 6 Pts. I wispered him if he is up for 100k wager with my real team but the scrub didnt respond. Kids from today huh.
I know exactly what you mean man. These quick pauses...smh whatever they need to make them feel better about themselves I guess. I've noticed it's mostly just kids that haven't matured yet.

BTW I believe I saw your other post about spending a lot of time in the AH and now turning more of your attention to MTO. Your screenshots have helped me a TON in upping my collector level. If your looking to get in some practice time with your diamond squad, hit me up for a friendly match. I'm kinda in the same boat, and need all the practice I can get lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »