Home

So, these week 4 challenges...

This is a discussion on So, these week 4 challenges... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2016, 07:01 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: So, these week 4 challenges...

Just finished the last challenge for this week against the Spurs.
All challenges were checked of / green.

Didnīt get the reward MT or the token.
Sure, I donīt mind playing the last challenge again, but that would be really annoying if it was a hard challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2016, 07:44 AM   #26
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMcCoy
I went and bought a cheap Gobert for this challenge, lol. I cheated a bit though, I needed one more with a minute left. So being up 18, I started running out of bounds after every inbound pass, and let the th Cavs keep the rock...grinded out 4 or 5 extra possessions.
Am I the only one who believes that it is a terrible idea from 2k that forces as do things like that?
Old 10-16-2016, 08:37 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
Am I the only one who believes that it is a terrible idea from 2k that forces as do things like that?
As long as they keep the requirements realistically achievable within the game, I have no problem with that.
Old 10-16-2016, 12:52 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
You're not alone.... Seems like 2K thought of this during a 'happy hour' get together (after the 2nd/3rd round of drinks).
Old 10-16-2016, 12:55 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
As long as they keep the requirements realistically achievable within the game, I have no problem with that.

What's realistic about getting 3 blocks in a particular quarter? Let alone against the Cavs who shoot from the outside with their 1st four positions.

How about Warriors being the opponent, would that be realistic as well?
Old 10-16-2016, 01:35 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDAB
What's realistic about getting 3 blocks in a particular quarter? Let alone against the Cavs who shoot from the outside with their 1st four positions.

How about Warriors being the opponent, would that be realistic as well?
Poor choice of words, what I meant was that as long as they don't ask you to score a quadruple double in a 2 minute quarter, I'm fine with it.
Old 10-16-2016, 11:56 PM   #31
Rookie

tdog3's Arena

Put in Walter Tavares and played off Thompson, finally ended up getting it in just over 3 minutes. Tavares is 7'4 so that helped big time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 10:20 AM   #32
The Magic

zasbury25's Arena

OVR: 10

I just wish they would have some sort of indicator during the game that prompts you how far along you are accumulating a certain stat if that's one of the requirements to complete the challenge, like the 20 assists or the 3 blocks in a quarter. Especially with the 20 assists, it's annoying to have to keep pausing and checking the game stats...there should be something that pops in-game that alerts you of your progress.

I also think there needs to be a description of the parameters of the challenge before you select it. I know it tells you what level the challenge is, but it should also list how many quarters, how long the quarter is, etc. They've been following pretty much the same format each week, but it would be nice to know what you're getting into (time commitment) before you start.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »