Home

Get this taken out of MyTeam Blacktop, this instance......

This is a discussion on Get this taken out of MyTeam Blacktop, this instance...... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Get this taken out of MyTeam Blacktop, this instance......

I just played some trashcan on blacktop. gcook731. I had KD, PD Elgin Baylor, Ruby Dwight...

HE FOULED EVERY SINGLE TIME I TOUCHED THE BALL WITH NO CONSEQUENCE FOR THESE ACTIONS.

i either had to shoot from the perimeter all game...or it was a foul. and he did it for 30 straight minutes. the game dragged on for 30 straight minutes.

****ing penalize these *******s that play like this bro. im not touching blacktop again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 03:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Get this taken out of MyTeam Blacktop, this instance......

Because of the random nature of the game mode, you're bound to be in situations where you have a small guard who has to cover a dominant center or PF. When I have a PG trying to guard Shaq in the post, sorry, but if I'm not fouling, he's just going to score in the post every single play.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:04 PM   #3
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stantencza
Because of the random nature of the game mode, you're bound to be in situations where you have a small guard who has to cover a dominant center or PF. When I have a PG trying to guard Shaq in the post, sorry, but if I'm not fouling, he's just going to score in the post every single play.
When you check the ball and get instantly fouled...

When you cross someone and they are spamming the steal button and somehow foul you...

When you beat you man in the post, and get fouled...

It's just terrible overall. When your up with gamepoint vs a scrub who doesnt stop fouling to drag the game out.

There should be a free throw or foul limit, and the point system should be 2-3 instead of 1-2. Right now it rewards chuckers as opposed to people who play basketball.

Last edited by Readysetdiego; 10-15-2016 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:29 PM   #4
Banned

everything diego just said.

its absolutely horrible
Old 10-15-2016, 06:57 PM   #5
QNo
MVP

Blacktop is easily the worst game mode in 2k17, just like Gauntlet was easily the worst in 2k16.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2016, 07:16 PM   #6
Rookie

I agree with this ****. At least the rewards last year, on the gold board especially, made it worth it. Imagine you go thru the bs OP describes, eventually win then pull 2 technical ****ing foul cards. That's just ridiculous

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 10-15-2016, 07:38 PM   #7
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg52801
I agree with this ****. At least the rewards last year, on the gold board especially, made it worth it. Imagine you go thru the bs OP describes, eventually win then pull 2 technical ****ing foul cards. That's just ridiculous

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I've pulled 3 techs in a row
Old 10-15-2016, 08:06 PM   #8
Rookie

adwin7's Arena

OVR: 2

Blacktop has a different paradigm, maybe it's not your cup of tea but it's meant to simulate street ball. It's your stick skills verses theirs. I just use it as a buffer between solo (domination, chalenges) and Myteam online. It's fun at times and frustrating at other times but I can practice dribble moves, pull-ups and pick and rolls online without wasting a ton of contracts or being stuck in long games.

I rarely get a player but I get plenty of consumables and a guaranteed player after I complete a board. So I am OK with it though I think it could use some work. Plus it's one of the few ways to get bronze players outside of packs.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »