Home

Is there any way to get a bigger auction queue?

This is a discussion on Is there any way to get a bigger auction queue? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2016, 01:10 PM   #1
Rookie

hyretic's Arena

OVR: 0
Is there any way to get a bigger auction queue?

I like to open a lot of packs but I'm always limited by how quickly the auction section fills up. I discard a lot of cheaper things, but I don't want to discard things that are worth more than 1000mt. In FIFA Ultimate Team I remember there were ways to have your auction queue size increased, but I can't find anything about that on MyTeam.

If you like opening a lot of packs, is just discarding things your only option?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2016, 01:34 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Is there any way to get a bigger auction queue?

It is possible to have more than 50 in your AH by leaving cards I'm your auction outcomes that didn't sell. I think you can have 100 + cards this way. The thing is you can just open a million packs at once. Maybe open a box, list items for 4 hours, then open another box when listing are done. You don't need everything to sell on the first go because you can store extra cards in the outcomes menu.
Old 10-21-2016, 09:40 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Is there any way to get a bigger auction queue?

I don't understand why 2k make a limit on these things. Like when you get 10 contracts you cant hold anymore. We should be able to have more than 50 things in the auction house.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »