Home

TBT: 10/20/16

This is a discussion on TBT: 10/20/16 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2016, 06:27 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 17
TBT: 10/20/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco
Eh, the Eaton and Deron Williams are solid players. I'll take Dantley over Iggy any day of the week, you do what you feel is best though.

Like I said, I like playing with players I like, never been a huge Iggy fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to convince you other wise. Just pointing out reasons why most ppl aren't hight on that card. Ppl aren't sleeping on it, all things considered that card isn't that awesome.
Old 10-20-2016, 07:05 PM   #18
MVP

justlaze's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TBT: 10/20/16

I've just tried him shortly in freestyle and I also wouldn't say he is "the" card to get - but nevertheless he plays and feels really solid. He is that explosive kind of a player that's what I like about him. Don't worry about the midrange coldzones though, got the same issues with Kiki but with 90+ ratings these just go in without a problem. I also think that Mark Eaton is a massive monster and worth getting... so yeah you have some good people on the collections if you decide to lock. Deron Williams looks superb aswell. Collectors will go for it anyways, others might argue. Can understand if someone is holding on the MT for something better🏼️
Old 10-20-2016, 07:58 PM   #19
MVP

I wanted Dantley but I only packed the crappy warriors ruby so I decided to ditch that idea and go after the High Flyers Collection, I packed another Kobe and hit the 40k reward so I'm only Blake Griffin and J.R. Smith away I still have the Kobe. Can't believe how much that J.R. Goes for, people really do love their 3's!
Old 10-20-2016, 08:07 PM   #20
Pro

That's how I feel about ruby Crawford, I want him to make him my back up PG but 60k for him is way too much.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:29 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
That's how I feel about ruby Crawford, I want him to make him my back up PG but 60k for him is way too much.
J.R. is basically just a worse version of J-Rich... I really don't get it, I like all the sapphires in the set better than J.R.

On a side note I really need to find a clean Iverson to pair with Iggy, I saw one on the AH today for 80k with Pick and Popper... I pity whoever buys that one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2016, 08:38 PM   #22
Pro

Lol the way some people ruin a player with badges that don't make no sense is the worst, the other day I saw a curry with bruiser and chase down blocks on gold..... like why lol, I swear people who do that be trolling.
Old 10-20-2016, 09:19 PM   #23
Rookie

^so true. Saw a mark Eaton today with gold deep range deadeye. Like why would someone do that

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2016, 11:41 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajg52801
^so true. Saw a mark Eaton today with gold deep range deadeye. Like why would someone do that

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
well he has a 3pt hotzone ^^

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »