Home

TBT: 10/20/16

This is a discussion on TBT: 10/20/16 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2016, 12:04 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TBT: 10/20/16

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlumpfpimmel
well he has a 3pt hotzone ^^
Sure, i saw that too. But his 3 point rating is a 25. So not sure how successful or beneficial that badge will be in game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 12:06 AM   #26
Rookie

Anyone picking up Eaton? He looks like he could be good for myteam online games, since it seems like everyone now just spams the paint and tries to lead pass or PnR every play. Only thing turning me off is his quickness and speed, but I know he'll have a giant player model ingame for blocks, steals, and boards.
Old 10-21-2016, 12:54 AM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
I admit these are not the best collections, but I'm about to get them for collector level. These early diamonds help finishing the MTO grind aswell.
I'm holding back on the theme packs though...I think their prices are not justified. I might do one box in the future if their are better cards out.
Odds are fairly bad i my opinion for themed packs, and the new TBT packs are not worth the money. 350k worth of VC later I am the proud owner of LBJ, and High Flier Shawn Marion, that's roughly $150. My only TBT pull was Dunleavy
Old 10-21-2016, 01:17 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biaxident
Anyone picking up Eaton? He looks like he could be good for myteam online games, since it seems like everyone now just spams the paint and tries to lead pass or PnR every play. Only thing turning me off is his quickness and speed, but I know he'll have a giant player model ingame for blocks, steals, and boards.
I have Wallace so no need for him for me. I had him in 2k15 and he sucked. Too slow and was meh. There are better centers out there and for much cheaper. Emerald Bogut, Gobert, etc

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2016, 02:10 AM   #29
MVP

To Currently Tbt packs are the only way to get diamond players. Apparently you need to get all kind of scrub players in order to get a diamond ( a last year amethyst)

Paying like 30 k for a useless mugsy bogus or 50 for a barnagni is really difficult. I also don't see how these prices are going to drop throughout the game, plus the fact that the awards are unsaleble makes it very concerning investment. What if you can't use this player? What if by the time moment cards arrive prices will crash?

Given previous year history of releases I ain't going for no player that goes for 100k + and is unsaleble. I will patiently wait for moments cards or theme cards which might have some opportunities and accept the losses that go with it ( currently stack between diamond and pink diamond league)

Eventually for example a Dray Green moment card with 3 pt could be comparable to Larry Johnson for a portion of the price

Last edited by kabamaru; 10-21-2016 at 02:12 AM.
Old 10-21-2016, 02:24 AM   #30
Pro

I opened one 20+1 box and pulled both Richmond and D Will. My pack luck this year has been insane. I sold the D will for 92.5k and put Richmond into my starting 2 spot. Richmond's 3 isn't so high, only 81, but he is very solid. I have been running offball screens into mid range jumpers for him and he is super effective.

So far I packed Josh Smith + Kevin Willis from the Hawks/Heat TBT, I got Iverson from the Handles packs, Iggy from High Flyers, and now both Richmond and D Will from Jazz/Warriors. Also Tmac from Raptors/Hornets, who isn't expensive but I wanted him so it was a win.

I have never had this kind of luck on 2k before.
Old 10-21-2016, 04:36 AM   #31
Rookie

anyone got Diamond Tim Hardaway ? he seems pretty expensive to get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 05:14 AM   #32
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Yep got both, it was quite expensive because I don't pulled a ruby this TBT...pretty much sucked up my savings from last 2 weeks for both collections. Haven't played them in MTO yet, gotta play BF1 today

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »