Home

The collection grind...who's going for it

This is a discussion on The collection grind...who's going for it within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2016, 08:04 AM   #73
MVP

justlaze's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The collection grind...who's going for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Everyone is opening packs for the new theme and I am going through the AH trying to add to my collection.

Just hit 1810 total cards and still missing 14 non player items that are super rare jerseys or historic courts.

Crazy to think when I get that additional 14 cards I'll be sitting at 1824 and still a long way to go before pink diamonds.
we are almost at the same card count. I have hopes that if they keep adding the cheaper moments cards (silver-emeralds) we can get to Jerry in about a month along with the other releases. those FA cards are crucial for the grind aswell, so let's keep these codes coming in here, so nobody misses out.
Old 11-10-2016, 10:54 AM   #74
Rookie

I went up to 1000 cards to get MRR and I don't feel keeping going on. Although Hill, King and Kobe feel enticing, I think I will be able to afford similar players with the MT I have and the amount I will get from selling almost everything now while it still holds some value.

I'm not interested that much in historic rewards either, except for Frazier and Clyde and will make a decision when their throwback packs will be released.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:45 PM   #75
Rookie

Thank you for card 1901, free agent Zach LaVine

‏@ZachLaVine
2K Moments Card for my game the other night @NBA2K_MyTEAM & @Ronnie2K. Grab the code in #NBA2K17: ZACHL-AR52L-RRCLS-HZUQV

‏@hbarnes
2K made Moments Card #LockerCodes for my game the other night @NBA2K_MyTEAM & @Ronnie2K. Grab code in #NBA2K17: FAMNT-G55QE-KZKA3-YRKZW

Last edited by TheReign; 11-11-2016 at 08:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #76
Pro

I'm at 1604 now but 2k seems so far away. 1700 isn't all that close either(not with my 18k MT)with what is available.
Old 11-16-2016, 11:44 AM   #77
Pro

Card count is at 1895. Finished off getting those last few nonplayer items I was missing. At the point now where I have every card that sells for under 10k. We need more silver and gold moment cards to come out on a daily basis. The last 100 cards for jerry west is going to be painfully slow to obtain.
Old 11-16-2016, 01:39 PM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Card count is at 1895. Finished off getting those last few nonplayer items I was missing. At the point now where I have every card that sells for under 10k. We need more silver and gold moment cards to come out on a daily basis. The last 100 cards for jerry west is going to be painfully slow to obtain.
exactly why i stopped. i had every intention of going for Wilt...but then realized it wasnt going to be until March when i got him. I passed. 2K releasing "content" bi-weekly with the few moments in b/w isnt enough to hold my attention there.
Old 11-17-2016, 09:44 PM   #79
Rookie

Julius Randle:

2K made a Moments Card for my game last night @NBA2K_MyTEAM & @Ronnie2K. Grab the code in #NBA2K17: LALFA-DJ55C-5SSBG-TKXGK
Old 11-18-2016, 05:06 AM   #80
MVP

justlaze's Arena

The collection grind...who's going for it

Quote:

It's going to be few weeks to get to Jerry if you are not willing to pay 10k+ for a card.

I'm not sure anymore if I wanna go further than Jerry. 300 is a lot and it will take months. It's possible that till then we are going to have almost equally good cards as Wilt. Probably you can buy multiple of those with the MT from selling the collection. Decisions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »