Home

MTO is disgusting

This is a discussion on MTO is disgusting within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2016, 09:37 AM   #41
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MTO is disgusting

I've never gotten matched on a different difficulty setting, some games it sure seems like it though when my wide open shots are clanging out and he's hitting every contested shot in the building
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2016, 09:47 AM   #42
MVP

justlaze's Arena

well the guy I lost to early this day almost hit all contested shots - it didn't matter I was right in his face all the time - which was completly ridiculous. he was 4 tiers under me. rough to find opponents at the same level if you are in higher tiers, so the system will spit an emerald out for you before queue time goes up to an hour.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:56 AM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlaze
well the guy I lost to early this day almost hit all contested shots - it didn't matter I was right in his face all the time - which was completly ridiculous. he was 4 tiers under me. rough to find opponents at the same level if you are in higher tiers, so the system will spit an emerald out for you before queue time goes up to an hour.
they gotta make you lose sometime man or you'd never spend another dime lol. I'm convinced this game mode is more an elaborate scam more than anything. Some games my players are unstoppable other games they cant make a wide open shot to save their babies lives.

Like an open shot is an open shot, I hate how they make it feel like some open shots are contested... just because the D should have been there doesn't mean that they are! when you fill the bar up clean with an 80+ shooter it should go in not show a full bar and clank out!

Last edited by Foldzy; 10-31-2016 at 10:17 AM.
Old 10-31-2016, 10:46 AM   #44
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Agree this was also this exact kind of game where I missed all open 3s with parker at full bars...while the other... ok I stop, you know the rest of it. Probably you right, sometimes you just gotta lose...I just rather lose a good sim game than against the black court contested shot guy...well gotta get over it haha, gotta replay my league now for the reward. So be it.
Old 10-31-2016, 11:45 AM   #45
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

Everything you said was happening to me yesterday. I'm in the diamond league 2nd prestige and took 8 freakin losses yesterday.

All of it because my opponents hit contested shots and continued to complete crazy passes into the paint with no penalty. I had to stop playing....it was disgusting.

I pray to God this patch comes out today.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C using Tapatalk
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2016, 12:10 PM   #46
Pro

Same I've been holding off mto until the next patch. I just want the defense to stay consistent. Some games the opponents center is just walking into the paint with no trouble. Now when your trying to guard curry and you see that happen it's like pick your poison, if you switch to the center your ai might sag off curry too much and he pops the 3 and if you don't switch to the center he gets a easy 2. This happens way too much when I use my 98 ovr team. No one knows how to box out at all apparently.

Matchmaking needs to be fixed also, a team with 3 diamonds is not the same as a team with all diamonds.

Last edited by tt500; 10-31-2016 at 12:17 PM.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:31 PM   #47
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
they gotta make you lose sometime man or you'd never spend another dime lol. I'm convinced this game mode is more an elaborate scam more than anything. Some games my players are unstoppable other games they cant make a wide open shot to save their babies lives.

Like an open shot is an open shot, I hate how they make it feel like some open shots are contested... just because the D should have been there doesn't mean that they are! when you fill the bar up clean with an 80+ shooter it should go in not show a full bar and clank out!
Yea, I hate when I'm wide open and it feels like 2k pre determines the shots not going to fall for me and I get the snap back meter when the release feels money.

I also faced and loss to the all black court idiot. I had to redo the Emerald league twice dropped close ones early then ended up winning 5 anyway which sucks. My team is not very stacked though so I can't get too down on my self. I recently upgraded to Ruby AD and am 2-0 so far with him he's a game changer for sure. I hope I can finally sweep this go around.

Last edited by P234thetruth; 10-31-2016 at 12:34 PM.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:45 PM   #48
MVP

If anyone actually believes this game isn't rigged let me clear things up for you. I was playing my team mobile for the extra VC. They had the rewards set up so if you came back for a certain amount of days they would give you an amythyst and if you came back (basically the full month + a day they would give you a legendary).

I went for the amythyst because I dont really care and didn't want to pay. The game locked me out yesterday citing a "server error" when I came back my streak was reset. The people at 2k are downright shady, if it ever came to a choice making the best basketball game ever or taking a bit of easy cash they'd go for the cash everytime.... such is the problem in a capitalist world

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »