Home

My team moments cards discussion

This is a discussion on My team moments cards discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2016, 01:08 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: My team moments cards discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
Maybe so, but what are the odds of Davis having a better game then he did last night?
#CheckMate

How can anyone justify this is crazy, no one asking for him to be a pink diamond but not even a ruby for a game he had make no sense, then to add to that, his post scoring, rebounds etc didn't improve when in fact if 2k watch the game see that's what he mostly was doing along with hitting a 3 and a bunch of mid range.
Old 10-27-2016, 01:30 PM   #34
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thormessiah
Lmao I nailed it. I'm telling you, they won't make any rubies for moments cards because the League Pass packs are by far the cheapest in the game: nobody would open the other themed packs if the LP have rubies. What a joke
Nailed it, everything that 2k is doing supports this.

Eventually though there will be theme packs that have amys, then diamonds, etc. By that point, will we have higher rated moments cards? Probably to keep those moments valuable.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:14 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3
My team moments cards discussion

Serious question,

So y'all would be cool if he went to Amey just like that ( because tbh that performance deserves a Amey or even higher imo) and then never got another card until maybe let's say February?

I'm not not justifying but at least as it stands currently we all have a real shot at getting that new card. If he jumped up in tier properly more than likely the bulk of us would only have his emerald card. I like his Emerald card but I know for a fact I'd never get his properly boosted card. I do believe in rarity but y'all know how the myteam community is man. Then folks would complain about how rare the card is and etc. At the very least now we know his going to get a ruby card at some point and have a real shot at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 02:20 PM   #36
Pro

Man forget what you talking, even if we complaining about the type of card he got, hindsight we still asking for a card to be at a rating he already at rating wise on quick play, that performance is something that no player may never do again for a long time and deserve a way higher rating than 86, don't care about this fake balanced approach 2k got ya blind thinking they doing. We already all facing teams with 5 plus diamond, Ruby, Amethyst so don't see how making more good cards gonna change what we already facing.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:23 PM   #37
Pro

These are more like dynamic cards though...they should have named them correctly. All of that and there is no way that is only a sapphire.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:27 PM   #38
MVP

I feel like all the cards are pre made and they're just waiting to release them lol
Old 10-27-2016, 02:39 PM   #39
MVP

These should be reserved for truly historic moments not really good games...
Old 10-27-2016, 02:52 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
These should be reserved for truly historic moments not really good games...
So 50 points, 16 rebounds, 7 steals, 4 blocks not a historic stat line?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »