Home

Moments Challenges

This is a discussion on Moments Challenges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Moments Challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defconxx
They might have done it to prevent MT farming, I think. And I also prefer offline play as gameplay is much sharper.
Maybe but they should've replaced it better domination is nice but it's basically a ripoff of that mode with less rewards. There needs to be more avenues for GOOD rewards for us offline. Like you said offline is a lot sharper.

Maybe you have more luck than me but every time I play 2k online it's a input lag on everything I do from shooting to dribbling. It's just annoying to play with and I'm wondering is there some trick to stop it because I never had this problem back on 360.
Old 11-14-2016, 04:43 PM   #34
Rookie

Looks like they've released a couple of new moments challenges today:

https://twitter.com/NBA2K_MyTEAM/sta...69401816383489

Anybody have additional info?

MT prize? Do you have to use Serge and Wiggins in these challenges?

THX
Old 11-14-2016, 05:08 PM   #35
Pro

Bi00's Arena

It looks like the Wiggins challenge is score 47+ points with ?any version? of Wiggins on 6 min quarters and all-star?

Save yourself the trouble and don't even try to play the Wiggins challenge like normal basketball.

Run manual PNR cuts to basket with Wiggins (hold X on PS4). Run 4 out set with space the floor settings. Foul, steal, or let the CPU take early shoots to increase # of possessions. Go to overtime if you aren't at 47 yet.

With all that, it should be reasonable to get 47.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2016, 06:13 PM   #36
MVP

Yeesh, I only have the Current version and I'm not going to buy a Moments to do the challenge. Feel like it really will be a challenge to get 47 points with him.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:11 PM   #37
Rookie

Just beat the wiggins challenge after attempt 2 it wasnt really that bad the first attempt it was trash fouled out with 39 points in the 4th down by 20 to the lakers (you have to win the game to) so it wasnt going to happen either way.

on the 2nd try i put wiggins at the 4 and it helped alot but be prepared for a **** ton of mozgov o-boards i played 5 out and did pick and roll with wiggins and my center and it pretty much worked but remember u can go into OT and still complete the challenge which i had to do i had 39 points with 2 mins left and made sure the game went into OT where i got it pretty easy ended with 52 7 and 7

the worst part about this challenge is wiggins stamina, i very rarely used turbo and used all my time outs sat him for 1 min each quarter and he had the gatorade sign next to him from 3 mins into the 3rd qaurter on out

keys
-keep the game close so u can force ot if you need to
-play wiggins out of position
-run back door cuts
Old 11-15-2016, 12:04 AM   #38
Rookie

You can get around 20k+ MT in total by completing the 2 challenges and then selling Wiggins. The gold version in going for 8-10k on Xbox. Running plays and give and go and a cheap silver Adidas crazy light boost prime knit Exum +6 acceleration and speed made this easy for me with the gold.

Last edited by xav777; 11-15-2016 at 12:15 AM.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:11 AM   #39
MVP

I managed to get it done on the first try, which surprised me.

Some notes:
  • I used the Gold Current version, and thought I was going to have a really tough time scoring because he doesn't really do anything well except run, jump, and dunk.
  • I threw a Silver shoe on him for +6 Stamina and, I think, +6 Acceleration.
  • Played him at SG for most of the first half and tried posting up on Jordan Clarkson, but wouldn't necessarily recommend that, as Wiggins has crap Post Control and is kind of weak.
  • Remembered people's suggestions to throw Wiggins in at C and then run P&R. That actually worked pretty well for a few possessions, but then CPU picked up on it and just had Mozgov camp at the free throw line.
  • For most of the 2nd half, had really good defensive players surrounding him and played zone defense and cherry-picked with Wiggins.
  • Shot quite a few free throws with him, and at least a handful of times, was purposefully trying to bait the foul. He has pretty decent Draw Foul.
  • And scored a good amount with him on fast breaks.
  • Another tactic to get him points is if you can go into the final ~30 seconds with a small lead, you could get 4-6 FTA with him by making sure you inbound to him to be intentionally fouled.
Old 11-15-2016, 03:44 AM   #40
Rookie

didak7's Arena

Completed the Magic challenge, then went to the Auction house to see what the Wiggins are going for as I don't have him yet... 10-12k... pointless really.

First challenge netted around 1,800 if anyone is keen to just do that. All you need is any 2 Magic players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »