Home

Moments Challenges

This is a discussion on Moments Challenges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2016, 09:59 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Moments Challenges

when he got tired I just played him at center and either lead passed to him or pick and rolled, I force fed him the whole game which actually made the toughest part of the challange become winning the game, don't forget to use all your timeouts to keep him as fresh as possible. I think his stamina was at 50 but I still managed to get him hot in the 4th quarter with some lead pass cheese. I was only using the gold version I pulled him with like 2 mins to go and he was at 51
Old 11-15-2016, 10:12 AM   #50
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Moments Challenges

Completed on 2nd try with the same "strategy" as the Green and Curry challenges, all but PG and Emerald Wiggins were the big/rebounding crew (Zo, Rodman, Nance Sr., Eaton, etc) and let er fly!

Wiggins at SG, mixed between PnR spam and quick plays to open that middle when needed. Got 52 out of him, with good D and those fast break points greatly chipped in. All through both play throughs i kept saying outloud to myself "THIS guy got 47!?!?"

Can't wait for the challenge to be over so hopefully can scoop up the sapphire Wiggins at a reasonable price......eventually
Old 11-15-2016, 10:15 AM   #51
Rookie

This and the Curry challenge was a ton of fun!

Don't know why people wouldn't at least try this challenge when they could earn a 10,000 MT prize AND re-sell Wiggins after they use him.

Just echoing a lot of other people's sentiments, I used the current Gold Wiggins and added an Adidas stamina boost shoe (there is a bronze +3 stamina shoe, a silver Exum +6 stam, +6 accel, and a couple of Gold TMac shoes). I spammed 5-out and manual give and go and it worked like a charm. Didn't need OT and got it done on the first try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2016, 10:22 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 4

Is there any way to know when these moments challenges expire? I don't have a ton of time with the game. On that subject, why not just leave the challenges up so people could play them whenever? With the lack of offline content available challenges that disappear makes no sense to me. For that matter neither do weekly challenges that go away.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:37 AM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh1142
Is there any way to know when these moments challenges expire? I don't have a ton of time with the game. On that subject, why not just leave the challenges up so people could play them whenever? With the lack of offline content available challenges that disappear makes no sense to me. For that matter neither do weekly challenges that go away.
Agree with you totally. Don't understand why they would just take them away completely after awhile.

At one point I believe they put a 24hr timer when it was about to expire, BUT they didn't do that for the Curry challenge. My best guess is you have until the next 2-3 days but I would try to knock it out asap.
Old 11-15-2016, 02:22 PM   #54
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Got exactly 47 points and completed it first time. Got lucky though, kept the Lakers close and they intentionally fouled Wiggins at the end otherwise I wouldn't have made it. He shot 12-53 from the field and 20-23 from the line.
James Edwards got 19 rebounds and played about half the game, around 12 offensive boards. Going to sell Wiggins now as I picked him up a few days ago for 700, tidy profit.
so what you're saying is buy before he gets a moment card, and pray that we can use lesser version in moment challenges?
Old 11-15-2016, 02:41 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaj315
so what you're saying is buy before he gets a moment card, and pray that we can use lesser version in moment challenges?
Yeah I mean I was lucky but if you can predict what type of challenges 2K will make then that would be a decent way to make money.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2016, 02:56 PM   #56
Rookie

Completed the ibaka challenge, after completing he didnt count it as a win. Got vc instead. Happened before with other challenge, just hate it!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G361F met Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »