Home

Ummm...this David Robinson...is a GOD

This is a discussion on Ummm...this David Robinson...is a GOD within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2016, 09:07 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Ummm...this David Robinson...is a GOD

Diamonds are better than Rubies lol we get it but this thread is not about Shaq and D-Rob is still a God!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 11:56 PM   #26
Pro

I just packed Duncan. Now to sell or go out and buy D Rob. Tough choices. This review makes attempting to run this duo very tempting.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:36 AM   #27
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Diamond Shaq is probably the best center in the game, but I would never pay up that much for a card. Instead of buying the needed Sapphires for 300k each (thats PS4 prices) I just have my time with Alonzo and Ruby Shaq and wait for the TBT to drop. I honestly don't believe you got him for 250k. Maybe if you put all your time in filtering historic magic and sniping them.... well anyway off-topic.

The Admiral looks fine and I probably still have the Onyx for 2k15 (lol), but I'm not going for these overpriced collections and cards unless their are diamond rewards for completing. I'm also not touching these packs at all. The prices are just a joke.
Old 10-28-2016, 04:51 AM   #28
Pro

Played a couple games with the Admiral now. The duo with him and Duncan is really strong. They are a nightmare in the low post. Normally I would run plays for Richmond to come off screens for midrange or for Iso/PnR for Hill. The last couple games I didn't even need to run plays for my 2 or 3. Just banging it into the low post or hitting runners off of screens with Parker and I was scoring at will.

I think my first game with Robinson he went 15 pts 7 boards 2 steals on 6/9 shooting, 3/3 free throw. He is a very good offensive big and runs the PnR top notch.

One thing to note though, Hibbert is a better low post defender than Admiral. Few times my opponents scored on Robinson while he was in good position contesting the shot and that would never fly with Hibbert there.

It's all good though because now my bench defense is insane with J Smith and Hibbert at the 4/5. Still keeping Marion as a reserve in case I need to sub him in for Duncan to guard a faster stretch 4.
Old 10-28-2016, 06:13 AM   #29
Pro

ChiliPalmer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba13laze
Played a couple games with the Admiral now. The duo with him and Duncan is really strong. They are a nightmare in the low post. Normally I would run plays for Richmond to come off screens for midrange or for Iso/PnR for Hill. The last couple games I didn't even need to run plays for my 2 or 3. Just banging it into the low post or hitting runners off of screens with Parker and I was scoring at will.

I think my first game with Robinson he went 15 pts 7 boards 2 steals on 6/9 shooting, 3/3 free throw. He is a very good offensive big and runs the PnR top notch.

One thing to note though, Hibbert is a better low post defender than Admiral. Few times my opponents scored on Robinson while he was in good position contesting the shot and that would never fly with Hibbert there.

It's all good though because now my bench defense is insane with J Smith and Hibbert at the 4/5. Still keeping Marion as a reserve in case I need to sub him in for Duncan to guard a faster stretch 4.
Hibbert is good but really slow. Thats a big advantage of D Rob, he is faster than any Shaq.
I bought him yesterday; one hour later i sniped a Shaq by accident. Now i dont know who to sell. D Rob is very solid all around. But with the Wade duo boost I think this Shaq is very unique. My biggest complain was the FT and a 80 FT on Shaq is outstanding.
Reward DUNCAN
Diamond PORZINGOD

Bench: THE BIG O-GOONRICH-FlyersIGGY-GRANDMA-Ammy GERMINATOR

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »