Home

Lack of sales on 76ers and Suns packs...

This is a discussion on Lack of sales on 76ers and Suns packs... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2016, 07:34 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Lack of sales on 76ers and Suns packs...

It's obvious they screwed up badly with the pack prices but they can't just lower them now, they would get in a lot of trouble with people wanting refunds and what not. Won't be surprised if this just the new lowered price but just disguised as a 'sale'.
Old 11-14-2016, 08:22 AM   #10
Pro

A lot of facts In here, simply put 2k manage to make my team worst every year lol, I never got bored of 2k13-14 and they didn't have no where close to the content as the newer years but they manage to suck the fun out the game. I can't stress enough how bad nerfing players cause this to be why everyone uninterested already. Then the super slow pace of dropping cards, the new tbt packs are trash, the only two players I would even want is Gilmore and my Knicks legend, Walt Clyde, but other than that the rest boring, then they trying to hardest to make sure no player get anything pass a ruby moments card, like for some reason they think holding out on good players make this mode last or something but it don't. By the time actual worthy content come out everyone would be done with this game.

Last edited by KyrieAbuser; 11-14-2016 at 10:03 AM.
Old 11-14-2016, 09:39 AM   #11
MVP

Ya I basically feel like I flushed my cash down the toilet... lesson learned, won't be spending any money on these modes in the future. I think I would have had a lot more fun grinding for my team anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2016, 01:03 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Myteam is so wack to me now lol. Maybe it will get better as the year goes on but i have no interest playing with these suppressed ratings cards right now. I didn't really care about facing stacked lineups. I enjoyed the challenge.

I liked the Current/Dynamic system from last year too. The fact that you were able to get current cards like Klay and Melo from doing the MyCareer connections was so awesome to me as well. It gave me another incentive to play MyCareer and grind. I don't even bother with the connections this year because these free agent trial cards are so stupid to me.

Oh and I can't forget about the fact that they increased the price of packs/boxes while decreasing how much you actually earn.

yeah i thought the dynamic system from last year kept us in tune with what was happening with the season. the market stayed hot bc ppl wanted to know who was getting upgrades. i also think they should have just kept this system, but focused more on doing the upgrades. truth be told, they were lazy as hell about dynamics last year.

and as far as trial cards....2K duped everybody that payed an extra $40 to buy this game to get a kobe FA card. who in the **** wants a card that ultimately expires? why arent you giving us a special FA contract that can be bought from the BM WITH MT AND NOT VC, that we can add to our FA players? ****ing reward people instead of trying to make the mode all clamps. they are always talking about, "we listen to our community" no you ****ing dont lol. there is no way. i tell u what though, they are listening to the drop in sales/'viewership.'
Old 11-14-2016, 03:13 PM   #13
MVP

justlaze's Arena

the ones paying 89.99 for a FA Kobe took the greatest L possible
this is worse than the moneygrab from themes
Old 11-14-2016, 03:41 PM   #14
Rookie

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Pre-ordering was a joke... A limited Kobe. Lol. Yeah. Lol lol. What a waste.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2016, 05:49 PM   #15
Pro

roboas's Arena

I love that splash screen that flashes up when you begin the game announcing the great 15% off sale on suns / 76ers packs, accompanied with the sound of a jail cell slamming shut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2016, 05:55 PM   #16
Pro

Whoever that thought the community would want a free agent card this year needs to be fired, why in earth would we want a card that only last a few games and that we don't keep.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »