Home

Weekly challenge: Limiting Rockets to <10 fast break points (6 minutes qrts!)

This is a discussion on Weekly challenge: Limiting Rockets to <10 fast break points (6 minutes qrts!) within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Weekly challenge: Limiting Rockets to <10 fast break points (6 minutes qrts!)

Any tips guys? This really seems impossible for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 10:28 AM   #2
MVP

Re: Weekly challenge: Limiting Rockets to <10 fast break points (6 minutes qrts!)

walk the ball up, use the entire 24, set your settings to limit transition and manually hustle your center back on D, it shouldn't be too hard you just need to change your style
Old 11-18-2016, 11:43 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Weekly challenge: Limiting Rockets to <10 fast break points (6 minutes qrts!)

Haven't tried it yet but I would imagine having a defensive minded lineup would benefit.

High Tier guys like Rodman, MRR, Marion, Kawahi would be good

Lower Tier: Marc Gasol, Avery Bradley, Giannis, Tony Allen
Old 11-18-2016, 11:57 AM   #4
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

Wait a second, a challenge that forces you to slow the pace, take time of the shot clock, and play good defense? I hate how 2k uses these challenges to force you to play unrealistic basketball!

(also, I agree with what the other guys said on how to complete it)
Old 11-18-2016, 01:24 PM   #5
Pro

I'll have to save this one for tomorrow. I just did the one before it(which was obviously easy lol)but it didn't count because I was disconnected(my net and not anything to do with 2k)at that rare time of exactly when I hit to finish the game. I don't feel like sleeping through that game again today.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2016, 03:02 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks for the tips! Managed to hold them to 6. But I had to intentional foul two times when they were through to the basket. Forgot to make use of the intentional foul the first 2 tries. That would be my tip.
Old 11-18-2016, 03:08 PM   #7
MVP

If you're mostly shooting shots in the paint with your bigs, it's hard to fast break off even those misses.

Minimize shooting long jumpers that aren't really high % shots, i.e. threes in general.

Last edited by harryl; 11-18-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-18-2016, 03:17 PM   #8
Rookie

Any restrictions on any of these challenges this week?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »