Home

kiki vandeweghe is the worst card ive ever used

This is a discussion on kiki vandeweghe is the worst card ive ever used within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2016, 03:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
kiki vandeweghe is the worst card ive ever used

misses so many wide open shots its ridiculous he has a 95 3 pointer but misses wide open corner 3s routinely, 95 driving layup but always get swatted or misses

i dont get how he misses so many shots his hotspots are basically the entire perimeter, and the ones that do go in BARELY go in they usually clank off the rim 1st
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2016, 07:09 PM   #2
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Re: kiki vandeweghe is the worst card ive ever used

In my eyes this card is broken and should be fixed by devs... there is no reason missing wide open shots with 95 3PT.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:46 PM   #3
Rookie

glad to see its not just me i was literally furious yesterday
Old 11-19-2016, 07:54 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I haven't played with him this year, but assuming he has the same jump shot release animation as he did in 2K16, it's one of those annoying forms that is very hard to get a perfect green release with. Because of that, I always underperformed with him, even in modes with low difficulty sliders like gauntlet. He did have a bunch of cold zones last year, but I heard 2K at least fixed that and gave him all hot zones from three this year.

From the sounds of it, though, Peja Stojakovic is once again the better option if you're looking for a forward who can stretch the floor, since Peja still has one of the easiest to time jump shot animations in the game. Whenever there's only a small difference in the shooting ratings between two cards, you always pick the one with the better animations.

Last edited by jyoung; 11-19-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:56 PM   #5
Banned

this sentiment is shared by a ton of people. seeing how he is a collection reward and almost nobody will really have him, in the grand scheme, his card should be so OP its not even funny. steph can shoot leaning contested 3s from god knows where at a 95 rating. and Kiki cant make open shots to save his life...and everybody feels this way.

the card is most definitely broken. too bad 2K wont do anything about it. sad too, cus i really wanted to use this card. he's in the reserves of my lineup and everything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2016, 08:06 PM   #6
Rookie

i dont know if it makes me happy that im not the only one having problems with him or frustrated b/c i changed my entire gameplay to get him involved (changed playbooks, freelance etc) and hes useless
Old 11-21-2016, 05:40 PM   #7
Rookie

I found that he's not that consistent either
Old 11-21-2016, 06:18 PM   #8
MVP

Don't know if this made a big difference or not, but apparently his Hot Zones have been corrected and all but three zones are red for him now.

He's next on the list for me, in Collection Rewards. I'm not trying to get him, necessarily, so much as I'm trying to at least get up to Grant Hill and maybe Bernard King as realistic goals, Wilt as a bit of a end-game pipe dream...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »