Home

Any Diamond shaq players?

This is a discussion on Any Diamond shaq players? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2016, 08:46 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Any Diamond shaq players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopfor206
He gets locked up by my moments boogie and my Hakeem. If they have anybody reasonable he's not too crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol no offense but sounds like he wasn't used right..hes not getting locked up let alone moments boogie if used properly.
Old 11-27-2016, 08:50 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0
Any Diamond shaq players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukk
Lol no offense but sounds like he wasn't used right..hes not getting locked up let alone moments boogie if used properly.

99 strength. Pick and pop on Shaq all day. Diamond Shaq is good but not a good representation of him in his prime no. I've used Shaq in play now online in that historic team and drop steps are the key but he's not unstoppable against someone with a strong center with stick skills no. He's not unstoppable in the post like say magic Johnson on steph.

Old 11-27-2016, 09:05 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukk
i tend to agree with this. Shaq is straight out abusive on both ends with the right guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2016, 09:08 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihoopfor206
99 strength. Pick and pop on Shaq all day. Diamond Shaq is good but not a good representation of him in his prime no. I've used Shaq in play now online in that historic team and drop steps are the key but he's not unstoppable against someone with a strong center with stick skills no. He's not unstoppable in the post like say magic Johnson on steph.

There is no one player in this game that is unstoppable, they all have strengths and weaknesses
Old 11-27-2016, 09:23 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldzy
There is no one player in this game that is unstoppable, they all have strengths and weaknesses

Shaq in his prime was unstoppable for the most part. Minus hack a Shaq which people don't use in 2k. He was an athletic freak with perfect footwork. We'll never see anything like him again. Just like wilt. Wilt was a 7+ foot track star with arms and hands that reach past his knee.

Old 11-28-2016, 06:36 AM   #14
Rookie

Tell the guy who just had his USA Ewing completely destroyed by my diamond Shaq that he wasn't worth getting. It was complete destruction and if 2k had the animation correct Ewing would have been waving the coach off when he was resting saying no more playing time please. He had Alonzo as the backup and that was BBQ chicken too.

I wouldn't trade Shaq for anyone else in the game. He isn't even that bad at free throws. It is easy to time the release and I shoot them pretty good for the most part.
Old 11-28-2016, 10:35 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by landman2069
Tell the guy who just had his USA Ewing completely destroyed by my diamond Shaq that he wasn't worth getting. It was complete destruction and if 2k had the animation correct Ewing would have been waving the coach off when he was resting saying no more playing time please. He had Alonzo as the backup and that was BBQ chicken too.

I destroyed a diamond Ewing/Shaq user with Lanier & emerald Mutombo. That doesn't mean those cards aren't worth getting. In the right hands Ewing can dominate any match up.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2016, 10:42 AM   #16
Pro

I'll admit...I've faced 3 diamond shaqs.

He mopped the floor w me. Olajuwon Bradley and Gilmore.
In my defense...my opponents were really good post players. But Shaq muscled dunks thru, beat me to rebounds....and made all of his fts

I packed Dennis Scott. Should have kept him for th3 collection.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »